Charlie Telfer to Dundee United?

Not up for the fight? Sad, he's a Rangers supporter.

why pledge you future to a club when you have zero chance playing first team football for that very same club when you can in fact go to another club at a damn sight higher lvl than we currently opperate, the fact that team like hamilton accies can produce a better youth prospects is not bloody on.

we had a chance to rectify the issue instead we just chucked away more money hoping the problem would go away instead its gotten far worse, if you can't get a shot at first team lvl in the 3rd, 2nd or fist division for a club like rangers, then you may as well cut your loses and walk since you ain't gonna be given that chance.

So has this been confirmed? Have we really lost an 18 year old potential future star to a rival club, all the while trying to sign 34 year old strikers?

GOAT did you read the bit I posted about Stuart Urquhart?

The deal isn't confirmed yet but Dylan Dykes who plays for our u20s uploaded a photo of him and Telfer saying good luck n that.

Believe what you like.

I am confident what I was told is true, Rangers "forgot" his contract was up.

I think lack of opportunity, broken promises and style of football he has been asked to play are the reasons. Others would follow if they could.

If Wallace actually has a vision for our club then the first thing he should do is get McCoist, Durrant, Sinclair and all the other useless arseholes in our shambles of a coaching set up to fuck. We're being run like a pub team and McCoist has us playing like one too. Sickened how far he's dragged our standards down in just under 3 years.

Telfer might just want to wait another season to see what breaks, with a bit of luck an common sense from the board McCoist wont be around much longer, if Telfer bolts then he might be beating himself up with what might have beens forever more..

I thought Halket (sp) looked our classiest outfield player last night, and Roberts seemed to have a bit about him

Can't blame the lad, we have had a few talented youths who have rotted away in our under 19's and have disapeared from the game. The boy wants to make football his career and he has a better chance of getting first team football and Dundee United.

Just one wee point about telfer to united:

If their youth policy / scouting / development is so good, why do they need to sign one of our u20 players ? ( in fact two points: and they think his signing will improve them? - surely as a model of development they have a stream of players waiting to come in?)