Barry Giving Praise To The Bigot

minstral

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemon never missed a chance to take a pop at Rangers.

never.

For that he got more bother than any other Celtic manager.

He brought a lot of it on himself and I'm glad the bitter fud is gone.

For Barry to applaud such a git is shameful. Lemon never showed the professional respect others gave him so hes not worth it.

The man was scum.

Posted that ages ago that Barry and The Mutant were bum chums.

They should just hump and get it over with.

The fact he can spend time with that cunt says a lot about him

thats me and my barry ferguson love finished.one photo being removed from locker door first thing on monday, respect lennon? Id rather have fuckin aids topped up with a dose of syphilis than say anything nice about that

bastard.

danny macgrain was a great celtic man, as were tommy burns and paddy bonner, but they never resorted to anything like lennon or the other pape cunt boruc playing against us.

just fuck off barry, just ruined my memory of you.

never thought id hear myself say that.

never understood any rangers players being pals with they bastards, makes my fuckin stomach turn so it fuckin does.

No Surrender

Rab

thats me and my barry ferguson love finished.one photo being removed from locker door first thing on monday, respect lennon? Id rather have fuckin aids topped up with a dose of syphilis than say anything nice about that

bastard.

danny macgrain was a great celtic man, as were tommy burns and paddy bonner, but they never resorted to anything like lennon or the other pape cunt boruc playing against us.

never understood any rangers players being pals with they bastards, makes my fuckin stomach turn so it fuckin does.

No Surrender

Rab

So true mate.

Lennon's a horrible mutant of a creature, wouldn't even class him as a human being.

For all the pish grunting and hard man act Barry carried on the park, he was the opposite off it with that wee cretin.

bastard.

No Surrender

Rab

Well said Rab as Lennon is just pure scum.

I think guys who make a living from professional football live in a different world from the man in the street. A Rangers player or manager might well feel he has a lot more in common with a Celtic player or manager than he has with a Rangers fan who works in a factory or drives a van for a living.

I think guys who make a living from professional football live in a different world from the man in the street. A Rangers player or manager might well feel he has a lot more in common with a Celtic player or manager than he has with a Rangers fan who works in a factory or drives a van for a living.

Mate, i respect you, always have, and i know what you just posted is probably true,but in essence , it is so fuckin wrong, on a loyalty side of things obviously.

How could they possibly want to be pals with anybody representing celtic, their shite colours and beliefs,and all that fuckin club stands for, and political leanings,even if the individual doesnt give a fuck about most of that, the cunt still celebrates in front of the smelly tink bastards in the stands, listens to their IRA chants at away grounds up and down the country.

If any Rangers player wants to be pals with one of them with all that shite considered, then maybe he should take his boots and dignity away in a carrier bag from Ibrox, instead of turning out in a Rangers jersey in front of his own support, who he feels he has fuck all in common with.

HP, as ive said, i know what you said is 100% true,but i fuckin hate it.

I dont have any tarrier, sheepshagging, or hibs pals, and ive fallen out with my lifelong jambo mates in the last couple of years.

If only it could get through to the fraudsters in Rangers jerseys on the park at Ibrox just now,just how fuckin pissed off we are, how humiliating its been(regardless of what any cunt says otherwise), and how much we are hurting, then maybe they wouldnt be so quick to play 18 at troon on a sunday with one of them.

maybe they could stand and have a wee 10 minute conversation with bthe bloke driving the van about his family, whom it costs a fair chunk of his wages to go to the game next week.thats too much to ask though, i mean us supporters have done fuck all for the club after all.

No Surrender

Rab

Mate, i respect you, always have, and i know what you just posted is probably true,but in essence , it is so fuckin wrong, on a loyalty side of things obviously.

How could they possibly want to be pals with anybody representing celtic, their shite colours and beliefs,and all that fuckin club stands for, and political leanings,even if the individual doesnt give a fuck about most of that, the cunt still celebrates in front of the smelly tink bastards in the stands, listens to their IRA chants at away grounds up and down the country.

If any Rangers player wants to be pals with one of them with all that shite considered, then maybe he should take his boots and dignity away in a carrier bag from Ibrox, instead of turning out in a Rangers jersey in front of his own support, who he feels he has fuck all in common with.

HP, as ive said, i know what you said is 100% true,but i fuckin hate it.

I dont have any tarrier, sheepshagging, or hibs pals, and ive fallen out with my lifelong jambo mates in the last couple of years.

If only it could get through to the fraudsters in Rangers jerseys on the park at Ibrox just now,just how fuckin pissed off we are, how humiliating its been(regardless of what any cunt says otherwise), and how much we are hurting, then maybe they wouldnt be so quick to play 18 at troon on a sunday with one of them.

maybe they could stand and have a wee 10 minute conversation with bthe bloke driving the van about his family, whom it costs a fair chunk of his wages to go to the game next week.thats too much to ask though, i mean us supporters have done fuck all for the club after all.

No Surrender

Rab

Spot on Rab (tu)

I was thinking of getting the rage on as well to be fair, then I thought, well it is Barry. Nothing actually surprises me with his actions in the slightest and quite frankly all I can think of is to shake my head and wonder what more he can possibly do.

I am in that middle zone of disappointment as usual over his antics and wanting to give him a good smack upside his head. Oh well nothing will ever change as far as he goes.

For the millionth time, when well people get it into their heads that players are not fans. Once you become a player you cease to be a fan. You are a pro footballer and have to embrace all that comes with it, including professionalism and dignity. And that includes respecting certain opponents for your own personal reasons when to fans it might seem odious.

For the millionth time, when well people get it into their heads that players are not fans. Once you become a player you cease to be a fan. You are a pro footballer and have to embrace all that comes with it, including professionalism and dignity. And that includes respecting certain opponents for your own personal reasons when to fans it might seem odious.

Clearly Lennon does not fall into the category you describe, his hatred for us is plain to see, just because he befriends a former Rangers captain does not lessen his scummy persona.

Is this the same Neil Lennon that spat on The Rangers scarf in front of the fans at the Copland?

All because a fan threw it and it landed at his feet, arrogant bigoted prick of the highest order, because he has money makes him no different from the rest of the anti British scum from the east .

He's a tax dodging wee cunt, and don't ever let them forget it.

Embarrassing from Barry.

Clearly Lennon does not fall into the category you describe, his hatred for us is plain to see, just because he befriends a former Rangers captain does not lessen his scummy persona.

I didn't say it did. And I'm not saying I respect him. I hate the cunt. All I'm saying is that a player will see it differently. He doesn't give a shit that to quote you he's a scummy bastard, he's simply an opponent. All the politics is immaterial to footballers.

Posted that ages ago that Barry and The Mutant were bum chums.

They should just hump and get it over with.

The fact he can spend time with that cunt says a lot about him.

It says everything about Mr Rangers.

Rangers fan my arse.....his stated ambition is to manage his hometown team, Hamilton Accies.

It's true what they say, "If you run with the dogs you get fleas".