Scotland v England

the tartan trannies spend all their time spitting abuse at England and English people..... do they not realise that half the Scotland squad in English?

You are making a good argument for a yes vote with this kind of nonsense remark, if you take no pride in my national dress than you are sadly giving very little respect to the many men and woman who wore these fine garments into battle in the name of the brittish army, many great victories in many wars were regailed in tartan with many regiments having there own lone pipers.

The beauty of the Union is that although they may be cultural, religous and ethnical differences we all recognise the need for opinimindedness and fairness, many men and woman have died in order to maintain a democratically led free country, its the reason we stand up to terrorism, its the reason rightly or wrongly that we give each person the right to call there self brittish, as long as they obide by the rule of the land.

Also the SFA will be paying C****C rental for the stadium, just the same as they will pay Rangers to use Ibrox for the qualifier (do ye think we should refuse their money) it isnt dependant on ticket sales. one off agreed fee I would imagine

You are making a good argument for a yes vote with this kind of nonsense remark, if you take no pride in my national dress than you are sadly giving very little respect to the many men and woman who wore these fine garments into battle in the name of the brittish army, many great victories in many wars were regailed in tartan with many regiments having there own lone pipers.

The beauty of the Union is that although they may be cultural, religous and ethnical differences we all recognise the need for opinimindedness and fairness, many men and woman have died in order to maintain a democratically led free country, its the reason we stand up to terrorism, its the reason rightly or wrongly that we give each person the right to call there self brittish, as long as they obide by the rule of the land.

Also the SFA will be paying C****C rental for the stadium, just the same as they will pay Rangers to use Ibrox for the qualifier (do ye think we should refuse their money) it isnt dependant on ticket sales. one off agreed fee I would imagine

Tartan (as we know it) is an invention of Walter Scott, it was never part of Scottish National dress before 1782, tartan or plaid was only worn by Highland clans, it was never part of lowland Scotland's dress and for many decades Scottish regiments wore normal British uniform :pipe:

Tartan (as we know it) is an invention of Walter Scott, it was never part of Scottish National dress before 1782, tartan or plaid was only worn by Highland clans, it was never part of lowland Scotland's dress and for many decades Scottish regiments wore normal British uniform :pipe:

That doesn't really matter. Tartan is now firmly part of Scottish culture, however that happened,.

Also, your last sentence doesn't negate the fact that tartan has regularly been worn by Scottish units in the British Army.

It's the biggest stadium they can choose while the shitehole that is Hampden can't be used. They were always going to play it there.

If they had chosen Ibrox the same people would still be offended that we let them play there :lol:

Two Scotland games within 4 days being played there though. ROI on the 14th. England on the 18th.

But its awrite we have the Georgia game in October.

Two Scotland games within 4 days being played there though. ROI on the 14th. England on the 18th.

But its awrite we have the Georgia game in October.

So you would want the ROI game at Ibrox? Fuck off :lol:

For the England game they obviously want to sell as many tickets as possible so it's being played at the bigger stadium.

Just so you know, November comes after September (and October), ya diddy! :lol:

Whats that got to do with anythin I said?

I'll spell it out for you.

The match in NOVEMBER is very close to the indy poll in SEPTEMBER.

Fat alecs stormtroopers who will vote yes will still be very angry at the trouncing that's coming their way.

I'm guessing you'll be one of them ya diddy?? :lol:

Seen a programme around about Burns night, the amount of expats that take emense pride in all things Scottish, from kilts,tartan, whiskey and haggis ect made me feel quite unpatriotic actually, the effort and expense people went to was unbelievable. Of course there is a large part of Rangers fans that look forward to celebrating The Bard on these occasions but dont let that get in the way of you tartan trannies tirades :-)

For the England game they obviously want to sell as many tickets as possible so it's being played at the bigger stadium.

I want the ROI game at Ibrox.

Seen a programme around about Burns night, the amount of expats that take emense pride in all things Scottish, from kilts,tartan, whiskey and haggis ect made me feel quite unpatriotic actually, the effort and expense people went to was unbelievable. Of course there is a large part of Rangers fans that look forward to celebrating The Bard on these occasions but dont let that get in the way of you tartan trannies tirades :-)

It's 'Whisky', Braveheart.

Not a chance. :lol:

They could've always tried for Murrayfield (even bigger)? Played the Georgia game at Pitodrie or Easter Road spreading the games round the country while Hampden is out of action.

Also why not just wait til Hampden was back in action? I mean they only played England a year ago.

Not a chance. :lol:

They could've always tried for Murrayfield (even bigger)? Played the Georgia game at Pitodrie or Easter Road spreading the games round the country while Hampden is out of action.

Also why not just wait til Hampden was back in action? I mean they only played England a year ago.

Scotland will never play a game at Murrayfield, the big games should always be played in Glasgow.