Scotland v England

Surely a wind up, try writing a list of the number of Scottish institutions, Scottish politicians, Scottish media, Scottish football directors and associates, and Scottish football fans who put the boot in to us. You'll be up most of the night.

Probably meant the Scottish national team, but you probably knew that anyway..

Will Gers fans attending the match boo GSTQ or will they be telling cunts to shut the fuck up and have a bit of respect? Hopefully some of you guys who are going get tore into the bastards if they boo our national anthem!

I think you should go just to make sure they don't boo it.

I reckon you're so hard that you could probably batter everybody there anyway, I'm sure you'll agree.

What people seem to want to forget is that the English bood the flower of Scotalnd first at the game at Wembley which would have provoked the boo's even more. Will be interesting to see the reaction at GSTQ if its sang first, i would imagine it would get a few boo's but hopefully they don't embarrass themselves. Find it very disrespectful to boo a national anthem

What people seem to want to forget is that the English bood the flower of Scotalnd first at the game at Wembley which would have provoked the boo's even more. Will be interesting to see the reaction at GSTQ if its sang first, i would imagine it would get a few boo's but hopefully they don't embarrass themselves. Find it very disrespectful to boo a national anthem

Stinking tarrier fuck

slightly unrelated but has anyone seen george galloway on twitter discussing how he is supporting ireland on Friday night , and has now went into rambling about occupied country blah blah blah .

strated with this

"NO Celtic fan of Irish descent would EVER have supported Scotland over Ireland in the past. Now, it seems, all of them are. Changed days..."

a bit of this

" that Celtic players were routinely discriminated against. Jinky had 24 caps though one of the best in the world"

a wee bit of this

"Celtic fans welcome to support the country which colonised the land of their fathers then "welcomed" us as immigrants like a case of Ebola"

and then there is this

"it is not and never has been. But it has terrorised and occupied the world. Starting with Ireland"

:000000082:

slightly unrelated but has anyone seen george galloway on twitter discussing how he is supporting ireland on Friday night , and has now went into rambling about occupied country blah blah blah .

strated with this

"NO Celtic fan of Irish descent would EVER have supported Scotland over Ireland in the past. Now, it seems, all of them are. Changed days..."

a bit of this

" that Celtic players were routinely discriminated against. Jinky had 24 caps though one of the best in the world"

a wee bit of this

"Celtic fans welcome to support the country which colonised the land of their fathers then "welcomed" us as immigrants like a case of Ebola"

and then there is this

"it is not and never has been. But it has terrorised and occupied the world. Starting with Ireland"

:000000082:

George Galloway (FFS) - Sadly he's another one of the self loathing, suffering from bad cringe mob, fuckin pathetic.

Think they are bringing 5000, not too bad really, we took 20,000 down to Wembley for the same midweek fixture last year (although that was August).

That's because it's the most one sided rivalry in world football. Playing England is the trannies world cup final where as it's a meaningless game for the English.

That's because it's the most one sided rivalry in world football. Playing England is the trannies world cup final where as it's a meaningless game for the English.

Played 111 - Scotland wins 41 / England wins 46 - not that one sided really...

...and that's before you even factor in the population disparity.

Played 111 - Scotland wins 41 / England wins 46 - not that one sided really...

...and that's before you even factor in the population disparity.

I don't think he means games played. I'm sure he means that the rivalry is 1 sided. The English don't give a fuck about Scotland.