Ibrox Stadium

Swagger

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any noticeable difference on the outside or the concourses etc?

Had seats in the Main stand, not been in there since the AGM, it is actually going downhill.

Water ingress on the listed wall has stripped paint from the inside of the walls at parts.

Even if we can't afford to pay for simple stuff, it should have been taken car of by the games committee.

Wouldn't impress anybody, and there were a lot of other nationalities there that we could have done.

Thought this type of work would be top priority before the games.

Imagine Charles Green got his way? The BBC etc would be talking about the "Sports Direct Arena" or something daft along those lines.

Imagine there had been no Charles Green -- possibly no Ibrox, no Rangers and no rugby sevens at our ground. Nice to hear the rugby guys praising our stadium especially after the past few years. Rugby fans are lucky not having to endure the Union of Fannies or the Sons of Stein.

Imagine there had been no Charles Green -- possibly no Ibrox, no Rangers and no rugby sevens at our ground. Nice to hear the rugby guys praising our stadium especially after the past few years. Rugby fans are lucky not having to endure the Union of Fannies or the Sons of Stein.

Or idiots abusing fellow fans

I've been to all the major stadiums in Scotland as well as several in England and Australia and there is nowhere with the acoustics that Ibrox has.

The sound when Sri Lanka scored a consolation try in their thrashing vs Australia yesterday for example was absolutely deafening.

Can't wait til we have a European night again there for a proper Ibrox roar.

Imagine Charles Green got his way? The BBC etc would be talking about the "Sports Direct Arena" or something daft along those lines.

Pathetic :lol:

I still think we should look into stadium sponsorship, IMO it was one of Greens better ideas.

Had seats in the Main stand, not been in there since the AGM, it is actually going downhill.

Water ingress on the listed wall has stripped paint from the inside of the walls at parts.

Even if we can't afford to pay for simple stuff, it should have been taken car of by the games committee.

Wouldn't impress anybody, and there were a lot of other nationalities there that we could have done.

Thought this type of work would be top priority before the games.

shocking. needs sorting pronto!

What's pathetic about it?

I support the current board and I'm in no way a supporter of SOS/UOF, but I'm 100% against Ibrox being renamed.

Well i sit corrected sir :) Apologies, thought you were using this thread to get a dig in at the board :D

How glorious the 'Old Lady' is. A wee question,how many changing rooms are there in Ibrox?

Not only are the BBC mentioning 'IBROX' but 'RANGERS' are also getting a shout now. :party:

Probably just two.

I think they were using the football centre across Edmiston Drive as well.