**** Rangers vs Hearts (Sun 1:30 KO) ****

WilliamFyfe

Availability looks much more limited now.

Only the club deck and away in the corners of the main stand is there good/very good availability. I'm sure by kick off time tomorrow a good chunk of those seats will be taken.

It's gonna be packed tomorrow.

BBC says rain until 3 then partly sunny afterwards, sky said thunderstorms until 5 or something.

Weather I saw said dry till late afternoon. England are getting the worst of it. We'll no be too bad. Any cunt that doesny go cause of a bit of water is a cunto!

Get it filled.

Win at all costs!!! That's what it boils down to. I couldn't care HOW we do it, just so long as we do.

Losing sends out all the wrong signs & has us on the back foot from the off. Yes it's only 3 points, but we can't lose these 3 points. A win starts us off perfect, with a great display the icing on the cake.

Come on Coisty.....get this band of players playing the Rangers way. At them from the start and not an inch surrendered!!

Nearly finishes my 12hr shift, off to bed for a few hours sleep, and then across for the game, although I have just been told it isnpissing it down outside.

Was that a 12hr shift on Call of Duty Jim? :D

Last 4 v Hearts 2011/12

A 3-0 Aluko / Little 2

H 1-2 Davis

A 2-0 Naismtth / Jelavic

H 1-1 Naismith

away form much better than @ Ibrox, Ian Black scored in 2-1 game, but now we have half the Hearts team lol, I expect a win today

Weather, tough pre season, hard games against Derby and Hibs, Hearts are a great team.....words that will turn opinion forever if our manager utters them later

Unless of course, if its post match and we've just smashed 5 past them ....