**** Rangers vs Hearts (Sun 1:30 KO) ****

WilliamFyfe

Anyone know what we're looking at crowd wise for this? Was reported a sell out on Ssn but believe that was inaccurate.

At least 47,000 I'd guess. There's still a lot of seats left if people want to go but they aren't particularly great seats (they are away in the corners). Majority of the stadium is packed with only restricted view seats available or a few normal seats here and there.

About a month ago I was buzzing about this game being today as it's my Birthday. Now I'll be there with a hangover! :(

I feel your pain mate. the Raith Rovers game was set for my birthday but it's been moved to the Friday night :(

happy birthday btw!

Anyone know what we're looking at crowd wise for this? Was reported a sell out on Ssn but believe that was inaccurate.

Yeah looks like it's sitting at about 45 000. Ticket office open 9-5 and 9 to kick-off the morra.

Do it, Bears!

Really hope we can sell this out , turnout for the hibs game was a bit shit.

Anyone know where Hearts are compared to Hibs ? Table shows they would still have came last without the points deduction, despite Hibs' arse collapse. I've not seen them though, tables can lie at times ...

Really hope we can sell this out , turnout for the hibs game was a bit shit.

Anyone know where Hearts are compared to Hibs ? Table shows they would still have came last without the points deduction, despite Hibs' arse collapse. I've not seen them though, tables can lie at times ...

Impossible to say. They're both pretty new teams, having changed a lot of players after relegation.