**** Rangers vs Hearts (Sun 1:30 KO) ****

WilliamFyfe

If Foster plays like he did on Tuesday then it will be balanced, he was far better than Wallace for some reason.

Yup, Wallace looked like he was pulling a tractor tyre. I'm hoping for much better today ~ from both of them.

Who knows what it is, Ally himself seems to have no idea what formation he wants us to play. Let's just look forward to another mind numbingly boring lacklustre display.

Official app calls it a 4-4-2 but I guess we'll see. (tu)

Rangers.co.uk says 4-4-2 mate.

Templeton will drift inside, as will Macloed, when we have the ball.

Templeton will drift inside, as will Macloed, when we have the ball.

Yeah, you're probably right but that leaves us with the same old problem. Lack of width and no decent service to boyd. We can rely on Wallace to get forward and offer us something from the left but foster if hopeless.

Not the worst team and only differs from mine with Black in for Aird but Macleod now at RW is another odd position for him. Disappointed no Mckay on the bench at least after a decent start to pre season he has been totally dropped again for no obvious reason.

We won't see McKay again unless there are a few injuries/suspensions. Not old enough to play in our managers team, although he IS good enough. Makes me sick.

Yeah, you're probably right but that leaves us with the same old problem. Lack of width and no decent service to boyd. We can rely on Wallace to get forward and offer us something from the left but foster if hopeless.

Foster couldn't cross a Postal Order mate.

If Foster plays like he did on Tuesday then it will be balanced, he was far better than Wallace for some reason.

There's two reasons for that.

1. Foster is nowhere near as bad as some on here make out.

2. Hibs focussed on stopping Wallace and every time he had the ball there were 3 Hibs players round him. This changed when Temps came on and with Temps on from the start today we should see Wallace involved more.