• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's a bare faced liar now.

He and his players preached about how the difference was next to nothing when we were in the 3rd and 2nd division and now he comes out with this?

He needs to shut up and gtf

They did, McCulloch waxed lyrical about it last two seasons when we had disappointing results by trying to justify it by saying that people need to realise that there was no real difference in stadard between the leagues.

And as for this pish that Ally comes out with that both Walter Smith and WIllie Waddell received criticism so if they got it why shouldn't he is way, way off the mark. Its a total different situation.

Ally shouldn't just blank all critcism he should filter what is helpful and real and what isn't.

He reckons winning titles against part timers was a great achievement and now it suits, suddenly there's a big difference between full time and part time.

He can't have it both ways.

If him and the players "dont get too down after a loss" there is something far wrong.

Especially on opening day at home.

That is coming from a man (and a team) in the unique position of a loss having no consequences.

Yet if you read Kenny Millers interview a few weeks back about how he and obviously previous Rangers sides he played in reacted after defeat, you'd expect this side to have the same mentality.

Losing while playing at Rangers is something that should piss them off but it seems to be a bit of an "aw well" mentality.

Ally son, gonna just go before you need a house next door to Craig Whyte.

I'd hate to see your player legacy trashed but that's what's gonna happen.

Work out some sort of face saving deal now before its too late.

Walter should maybe have a word and get a deal thrashed out with the board.

Otherwise it is a ticking time bomb.

Yet if you read Kenny Millers interview a few weeks back about how he and obviously previous Rangers sides he played in reacted after defeat, you'd expect this side to have the same mentality.

Losing while playing at Rangers is something that should piss them off but it seems to be a bit of an "aw well" mentality.

Yep, never thought I'd see the day when Kenny Miller was going up in my estimations but he seems to be showing more passion than than the man in the dug out.

The day this useless idiot decides he's ripped the pish out us for too long and chucks it will be up there with my best days as a Rangers fan.

Hopefully won't be too long but I've a feeling were stuck with him for a while yet. The damage he's currently doing will soon be irreperable.

I'm getting sick of this now tbh.

Show a bit of professionalism, stop coming out with contradicting statements, stop treating the fans like mugs and just get the fucking job done.

Somebody needs to put a blanket ban on players speaking to the media and only official press conferences for McCoist for a while.

Im convinced now that mccoist is having his strings pulled by the rebels. King, mini, walter. Whoever.

I get the feeling he would walk and without the payoff if he wasnt under so much pressure from elsewhere.

Almost every fan i know can see his managerial mistakes and failures, why cant he?

Is he actually the enemy within?

The rebels man on the inside holding us back, just as his comrades do from the outside.

And before anyone scoffs at the idea of Ally being a rebel, think back to just before the AGM when he gave his very large proxy to a rebel supporting group.

Also remember how slow he is to give any public show of support to his employers or back any season ticket sales campaign.

Wallace MUST get rid of him asap.

He is losing support from fans every day he fails to do so.

Fucking sickens me to read that statement, bumpy ride bollocks, with our squad and resources in this league (and the top I might add) we should be sweeping everycunt aside no bother, as much as I didnt expect us to go unbeaten this season but I don't expect these diabolical excuses even before we play a team these days, enough is enough.

Time for the gtf chants. Maybe adapted to Ally Ally time to go?

It's never time for those chants. He's a legend who's not a great manager but he's not a scumbag is he. I think if fans really feel a need to protest then sending e-mails/petitions is the best way for it. Protesting with dignity.

Yep, never thought I'd see the day when Kenny Miller was going up in my estimations but he seems to be showing more passion than than the man in the dug out.

And not just those in the dug out but to some of his colleagues on the pitch,look at some of the stuff that has come from Law and Black.

Miller might not be everyone's cup of tea but he certainly has the mentality I'd expect from a Rangers player.