**** Rangers vs Clyde (KO 7:35pm) ****

WilliamFyfe

Some of the comments are a bit cringeworthy on here, enjoy the win, the goals, but it's just Clyde.

This is just like a training game, I mean Clyde have been so bad it's comedic.

Not being a downer on the celebrations, but all I'm asking for is a little bit of a reality check.

Do this against our rivals for this league, then I'll celebrate without restraint.

True , but we're doing to Clyde what we should have been doing to teams for the last couple of seasons.

Not posted as i was not on during the first half due to watching the game. As others have said, been impressed with everyone. I do think Law should be subbed, not playing well, and maybe that would show him he is not guaranteed a game!

first decent ball boyd got in 4 games and he score from it. Him and Clarkey seem lile a good pairing, would love to see Miller in there just behind them to feed those two!

Good show so far!

Some good performances tonight I know Clyde are shite but it shows what out players can actually do Macleod is far more effective when drifting into the middle like he has been doing (hint hint Ally). Great for Boyd to open up his account for the season i reckon he will get another couple tonight. Aird has been great out on the right and Wallace is back to his usual of bombing forward again. Dare I say it McCulloch is even playing well :ohmy:

Clyde can temper anyone's enthusiasm which is a shame for Aird and Clark because if they guys had been on against Hearts, things could have been very different. Still, even though it only Clyde, there's some good stuff being played here tonight.

Some of the comments are a bit cringeworthy on here, enjoy the win, the goals, but it's just Clyde.

This is just like a training game, I mean Clyde have been so bad it's comedic.

Not being a downer on the celebrations, but all I'm asking for is a little bit of a reality check.

Do this against our rivals for this league, then I'll celebrate without restraint.

To be honest I find comments like this more cringeworthy. I want to see McCoist go too, but if we are going to slate him every game we play poorly can we not give a bit of credit when we play well?

We are passing the ball very well, running at the defence, looking to create opportunities and we have scored some excellent goals. Yes it is "only Clyde" but we are playing great and some of us like enjoying games like this.

A lot of folk getting carried away here.

Clyde are awful.

to be fair nobody is making this out to be anything spectacular, think everyone is just enjoying watching us play well and turning the opposition over for once

To be honest I find comments like this more cringeworthy. I want to see McCoist go too, but if we are going to slate him every game we play poorly can we not give a bit of credit when we play well?

We are passing the ball very well, running at the defence, looking to create opportunities and we have scored some excellent goals. Yes it is "only Clyde" but we are playing great and some of us like enjoying games like this.

What's so cringeworthy about asking people not to get carried away?

True , but we're doing to Clyde what we should have been doing to teams for the last couple of seasons.

Exactly....we know Clyde are very poor but at least we are playing with a bit of tempo and creativity....small but very welcome inprovments!

Ffs just enjoy it. Aye Clyde are dire but we're not. Why do people feel the need to be so negative ALL the time!

Who says i'm not enjoying it? I also congratulated Boyd on his goal which was a difficult one to score from, I guess a positive comment is easily overlooked when not appealing to your argument?