**** Rangers vs Clyde (KO 7:35pm) ****

WilliamFyfe

Can't complain with this performance so far , it's been attack minded , excellent passing and quality goals. Just wondering if we'd been this adventurous more often last season , would Ally be in the position he's in just now.

Even if Barry's team is lying down to us, which I doubt, we need to go to as close to double figures as we can, We've got a lively team on the park tonight and a couple of good subs that haven't started for some time.

Some good looking stuff here. But I'm reminded of beating Motherwell two years ago.

Indeed.

The type of performance we should be witnessing every week against the shite we're up against.

Clark and Boyd look great together, will Ally punt him for Miller?

Form has to carry on V Dumbarton or it's all for nothing, but it's looking better.

Some of the comments are a bit cringeworthy on here, enjoy the win, the goals, but it's just Clyde.

This is just like a training game, I mean Clyde have been so bad it's comedic.

Not being a downer on the celebrations, but all I'm asking for is a little bit of a reality check.

Do this against our rivals for this league, then I'll celebrate without restraint.