McCoist only wants to discuss football matters?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure ALLY is sick and fed up of these questions but I'd have rathered he acted a bit better and answered each question with something like " I'm sorry guys but I am here today to answer football related questions only".

Have to disagree there. He stated before any question was answered it was "football" questions only. The media present should have been respectful enough to acknowledge Ally's request and stick to the script. Yet after 5 secs a journo (almost certain it's McLaughlin from the BBC going by his voice) asks him a question about finances. That's just plain rude and very disrespectful.

Ally may have been abrupt today, but considering both him and the club have taken an almighty kicking from the press over the past 2 and a bit years, he has been nothing but courteous in the face of rather unfair treatment. I don't if today was a lightbulb moment, or a tipping point (I suspect the latter) but Ally was spot on today. Credit where it's due. Hopefully this new attitude rubs off on the team and board's performance off the park, as well as Ally keeping it up himself.

I'm glad he didn't answer the question but the press guys are probably told by their bosses to ask the question.

If the journalist doesn't ask the question I'm sure when he got back to the offw he'd get a roasting. The conversation would probably go--

Boss--" o.k. journo, what did ally say about the share issue?

Journo--- he told everyone not to ask about that so we didn't

Boss--- but I told you to ask. Even if he didn't want to answer you still had to ask!

Journo-- he said at the beginning he wouldn't answer those questions though.

Boss--- I pay your wages, yo u 'll do what I tell you not what Ally tells you, If you don't understand that you can pack your bags!

I don't blame the journalist, just doing his job.

That's the way I see it....

I'm glad he didn't answer the question but the press guys are probably told by their bosses to ask the question.

If the journalist doesn't ask the question I'm sure when he got back to the offw he'd get a roasting. The conversation would probably go--

Boss--" o.k. journo, what did ally say about the share issue?

Journo--- he told everyone not to ask about that so we didn't

Boss--- but I told you to ask. Even if he didn't want to answer you still had to ask!

Journo-- he said at the beginning he wouldn't answer those questions though.

Boss--- I pay your wages, yo u 'll do what I tell you not what Ally tells you, If you don't understand that you can pack your bags!

I don't blame the journalist, just doing his job.

That's the way I see it....

Is that you Jacko?

Fair play to him for actually growing a spine and standing up to some of these cunts, however he had the look of a scunnered man. I have a feeling he is aware of something.

Looked more pissed off at his initial statement saying he was only there to talk about football being ignored.

Maybe just maybe he's had enough of having the piss taken by these vultures at Friday press conferences.

Looked more pissed off at his initial statement saying he was only there to talk about football being ignored.

Maybe just maybe he's had enough of having the piss taken by these vultures at Friday press conferences.

I thought he looked raging as he arrived in and made the statement.

http://m.stv.tv/spor...offering-fails/

He was spot on today to be fair. These press conferences the day before the game is about the on field stuff. I'm sure he'll comment when ready. Not a great fan of his managerial skills but was correct today

About time he stuck to football matters with these ba#tards instead of being Pally Ally

:nosfa::brokensfa: