Fraser Aird

easterhouse64

Lacks the basics, poor touch, can't cross, can't beat a man, can't hit a dead ball. His hit past man and run skill is school boy level. I don't see him making it here. Frightening that he has been working at our training facility for so long and has learned so little. I am sure any of us would give the same effort though if that is all you are looking for.

Lacks the basics, poor touch, can't cross, can't beat a man, can't hit a dead ball. His hit past man and run skill is school boy level. I don't see him making it here. Frightening that he has been working at our training facility for so long and has learned so little. I am sure any of us would give the same effort though if that is all you are looking for.

Seriously, you will need to say something positive soon - it's getting a bit overdue

as I said last week, as long as a player gives us 100% every game, then we can forgive them not being great.

aird seems that type of player.

(tu)

Said it before on here, you can tell he genuinely enjoys being part of the club and always gives his all which is the exact same we would all do if we were in his shoes.

Just wish some of the imposters currently at our club would take a leaf out his book.