Whatever happened to the VB's smoking gun?

The Educator

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOHHH! Two mods V VB's. (Halloween is coming early).

I'm sure VB's are breaking their hearts right now as we speak.

Opinions are truly only opinions and like arseholes we all have one, and sooner or later shit escapes and stinks the place out.

As CA says......"take a bow" gentlemen, take a fucken bow, in fact, why not go the whole hog and bend over completely.

:7325:

Jesus, you guys are precious. Someone doesn't like one of your articles and you go into a frenzy? We even have a guest appearance from one of your Admin to tell us he rarely visits anymore because this place is a shithole?

Get a grip of yourselves... :lol:

I have to agree it is a pathetic thread it would have been simple if some just said " its still in the process or something to this effect, instead what happen was one of the mods made a statement and it grow arms and legs and in the end it became bitch fight so it was very unhelpful from the Comp in the first place, it was best left alone in the first instance.

How pathetic is this thread? If you lot attacking fellow Bears spent a fraction of that time attacking our detractors, our support would be in a better place.

Well done mods, another division caused.

I'm sure I'll see you post similar in the next Ally out, UoF or SoS thread. :lol:

How pathetic is this thread? If you lot attacking fellow Bears spent a fraction of that time attacking our detractors, our support would be in a better place.

Well done mods, another division caused.

"Attacking fellow Bears?" Really?

I refer you to my previous post, someone not agreeing with one article on your site does not constitute an attack. Ridiculous to suggest otherwise. Should everyone agree with everything every VB writes or be accused of causing division? <cr>

Back on topic, any word on the smoking gun? We've loads of VBs in the thread, curious that none has attempted a response to the OP.

"Attacking fellow Bears?" Really?

I refer you to my previous post, someone not agreeing with one article on your site does not constitute an attack. Ridiculous to suggest otherwise. Should everyone agree with everything every VB writes or be accused of causing division? <cr>

Back on topic, any word on the smoking gun? We've loads of VBs in the thread, curious that none has attempted a response to the OP.

I honestly couldn't give a feck :thumbup: