Whatever happened to the VB's smoking gun?

The Educator

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my one bugbear about VB.

I love the work they do for the most part, but it seems if an critisism ever goes their way then the dummy is spat

It amuses me that a vb admin comes here, calls this place a shithole ( which is a worse insult than anythig said by compton) yet noone cares about that :lol:

Very childish IMO..

Aye, no bizarre questioning of an agenda or criticism for furthering division of the fan base for the VB admin. VB do a great job but they're not magic, they don't get everything right and the things they do get right don't put them beyond criticism for the things they get wrong.

This is my one bugbear about VB.

I love the work they do for the most part, but it seems if an critisism ever goes their way then the dummy is spat

It amuses me that a vb admin comes here, calls this place a shithole ( which is a worse insult than anythig said by compton) yet noone cares about that :lol:

Very childish IMO..

Whilst conveniently forgetting the earlier comments that provoked the reaction.

Somewhat ironic given the VBs posts about Chris. Who was once a member on your forum.

And given your strict policy about sign ups, vouching and bearing arms someone must have vouched for his credentials ;)

Poor Christopher, convenient you omit the reasons Christopher was mentioned in any articles notably his, L'ego and the giggle gangs constant lies and smears toward VB. You will recall a well known Rangers Media poster made a post on Rangers Media and somehow VB got the blame?

Vanguard Bears have been clear about what it stands for and who their focus was on, sadly the Giggle Gang of Fan Spivs didnt like anyone not being worked from behind like them and they needed to tarnish VB.

Christopher may be your poster boy, but he is far from a victim.

In regards to folk taking issue with criticism of VB, I suggest this may be because it is always loaded criticism from those that have issues with VB's overt identity towards the PUL side of our great club. Blue Peter outlined why the gun never smoked, the issues are with Scotland and not VB yet a few wee geeks use the internet to have sly digs and gloat.

In regards to folk taking issue with criticism of VB, I suggest this may be because it is always loaded criticism from those that have issues with VB's overt identity towards the PUL side of our great club. Blue Peter outlined why the gun never smoked, the issues are with Scotland and not VB yet a few wee geeks use the internet to have sly digs and gloat.

I have to say that this is a clear demonstration of why the club should not get involved in every negative thing written about them, because it will make them look amateurish and childish, much like VB have done here.

As an earlier poster said, VB are just people and by and large they do a good job of promoting the PUL aspect they stand for. When others think they get it wrong, they'll criticise, VB should reflect on the criticism and either take it forward or ignore it. To get embroiled in a petty tit-for-tat exchange on a message board undermines the other work they do, IMO.

VB is not a fans group. VB have never claimed to represent the Rangers support and we have no spokesman who claims to do so.

VB is a forum and a registered RSC with over 100 members.

The poster mentioned above by DR had tens of thousands of posts on RM. That topic has been covered on here before.

This thread does no one any good.

I'm merely highlighting hypocracy in VB ranks. That is all.

I don't recall what post you're on about. There are lots. Your ideas of a "well known" poster probably differ somewhat from mine.

Other fan groups have a focus too, you might not agree with it, but such is life.

And for the record, Chris isn't my poster boy (tu)

He is definitely your poster boy :D

i never said you had done more all iasked was what has been your input

I was a season ticket holder for a couple of years, still attend fairly regularly. Used to buy the home kit most years, haven't in a while. Generally buy programmes when I'm at the game...

Careful now, you've posted something unpleasant on the Internet. Better hope I don't gather up your personal details and send that post to your employer.

Furfuxsake......this just goes from bad to worse.

I've no idea if you're joking or not......and that's the worry - and I say that as an ex-Mod from here.