Whatever happened to the VB's smoking gun?

The Educator

Of all the fans groups deserving of criticism the one group that doesnt deserve it is VB, and im not a member before anyone says so, but I think they do tremendous work for the club and the fans. The only ones standing up for us.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly when this 'smoking gun' thing started, there was an expectation of something pretty revelatory - if it is still on its way, great, if not, then what we saw really didn't live up to the billing.

If it helps, revelatory would be some major exposé on someone high up in the club or game, something that could make a massive difference to our position, possibly even illegal behaviour, that kinda thing. The thing about Regan was curious but apparently not new, the stuff about non-descript unknown fans of another team are pretty dull for most of us.

Sorry.

Jesus, you guys are precious. Someone doesn't like one of your articles and you go into a frenzy? We even have a guest appearance from one of your Admin to tell us he rarely visits anymore because this place is a shithole?

Get a grip of yourselves... :lol:

When you have a moderator posting wee pictures slagging off VB its went a wee bit far.

When you take time to do that you know your moderation team are a bit suspect surely.

Holy fuck. Whoever spent a shit load of their life researching then putting that together needs to do something useful with their time.

So you see nothing wrong with the content? More bothered with someone bothering their arse to compile it than what it highlights.

No wonder we get fucked over by all and sundry.

Holy fuck. Whoever spent a shit load of their life researching then putting that together needs to do something useful with their time.

Maybe you should get off your arse and fight our enemies like VB do, instead of slagging them.

So you see nothing wrong with the content? More bothered with someone bothering their arse to compile it than what it highlights.

No wonder we get fucked over by all and sundry.

The issue i had with it is that it was just random celtic fans, not anyone in power they were posting up along with their work and/or educational details. That i don't agree with at all, if there was an article showing how many people on Facebook, twitter etc. said fenian this or that, fuck the pope or whatever then people would be going apeshit.

Personally this one did not sit right with me.

The issue i had with it is that it was just random celtic fans, not anyone in power they were posting up along with their work and/or educational details. That i don't agree with at all, if there was an article showing how many people on Facebook, twitter etc. said fenian this or that, fuck the pope or whatever then people would be going apeshit.

Personally this one did not sit right with me.

Quoted another poster not you.

However, each to their own.

If people are stupid enough to put their profile, workplace, and sectarian and illegal views on social media then they deserve whatever comes to them.

And that they aren't high profile is in context with the article illustrating that the self proclaimed best fans in the world are far from all encompassing.

But as I say, each to their own.

When you have a moderator posting wee pictures slagging off VB its went a wee bit far.

When you take time to do that you know your moderation team are a bit suspect surely.

The picture wasn't slagging VB at all.

How on earth does having an opinion result in the moderating team being suspect?

The picture wasn't slagging VB at all.

How on earth does having an opinion result in the moderating team being suspect?

No it was made up in praise of them, silly me, beats me why a moderator on a Rangers board would do this but you seem to have a differing opinion.

Its something i would expect from a scum supporter on one of their sites.

No it was made up in praise of them, silly me, beats me why a moderator on a Rangers board would do this but you seem to have a differing opinion.

:lol:

Let's not bother continuing with this. (tu)

:lol:

The picture was about the folk on here defending them based on nothing but their name. It was hardly slating them, in fact it didn't have anything directly to do with them. You could use your brain, but that doesn't suit your case, so...

Quoted another poster not you.

However, each to their own.

If people are stupid enough to put their profile, workplace, and sectarian and illegal views on social media then they deserve whatever comes to them.

And that they aren't high profile is in context with the article illustrating that the self proclaimed best fans in the world are far from all encompassing.

But as I say, each to their own.

I know, I quoted you though.

People who put their employment history on social media are daft, i agree, however that's because their workplace may frown upon what they do or their views they aren't stupid because someone is out there to plaster it all over the internet.

And so what? Some celtic fans have more extreme views, so do ours and we claim to be more than a simple fan base, it's just how it is.

Each to their own as they say, just my opinion on the matter (tu)

But aye....that smoking gun thing? :pipe: