mccoists replacement

bomber

Arguably because training methods, style of play and competition in Portugal's second tier are still miles ahead of what's going on anywhere in this country.

100% correct and you can extend that to most European countries. Why else do Motherwell, Kilmarnock or whoever scrapes through to European competition get routinely pumped by teams from Iceland and Latvia.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are people serious in saying AVB ? Why would he waste his time ? Rangers have to be one of the least attractive football clubs around at the minute for any manager, especially one like AVB.

You're probably right, it's completely aspirational but surely we have the right to speculate about a technically gifted manager/coach taking over and installing modern forward looking methods as part of a project and waving goodbye to the "old pals" Rangers men mentality forever.

Are people serious in saying AVB ? Why would he waste his time ? Rangers have to be one of the least attractive football clubs around at the minute for any manager, especially one like AVB.

(tu)

Absolute pie in the sky stuff, usually pushed as a suggestion on here by Jamie54, and that's before you even consider the near 6 million pound a year wage cut that he would have to take if he came here.

We are in no position to make a managerial change just now- unless Ally McCoist resigns.

Personally I struggle with many aspects of his conduct as a manager. However just looking at the physical changes in the man suggests that the last few years have been physically and perhaps even mentally damaging and yes I am aware that financially he has taken a lot out of the Club. But I do not for all that doubt his passion for the Club and his desire to succeed. If I put my misgiving about his managerial failings and excessive remunerations to one side- my worry then is that by staying in post he is in danger of heading into heart attack territory- that I would not like to see.

It would I feel be in everyone's best interests for Ally to go- but I can not see it happening unless the battle for ownership is won by someone who 1) can afford to replace him and 2) actually wants him to go.

Therefore I am putting my energies into positively supporting the team on the Park. There is to my mind no other option currently.

Arguably because training methods, style of play and competition in Portugal's second tier are still miles ahead of what's going on anywhere in this country.

Completely disagree, the top to toe difference in coaching in Scotland in the last 10 years has been amazing, our age groups do very well in competitions all the way up to the 19s, this supports their improvement, its what happens after that, Gauld was improving greatly where he was and looked a class act on the ball, he isn't in the Sporting B team because they're better, he's in the B team so he can settle into life in Poetugal, don't mix up our horrendous training regime with almost every other club in the Country who due to a lack of funds have had to grow their own.

For fucks sake give it a rest. Ally aint going aywhere this season. Live with it. Getting real boring now.

In that case neither are we. Live with that.

Seeing as you have your crystal bollock out, who is our new owner gonna be and how about the winner for the 4 30 at Cheltenham tomorrow.

Saturdays lottery numbers would be nice but pm them. I dont want to share it with all of RM.

Completely disagree, the top to toe difference in coaching in Scotland in the last 10 years has been amazing, our age groups do very well in competitions all the way up to the 19s, this supports their improvement, its what happens after that, Gauld was improving greatly where he was and looked a class act on the ball, he isn't in the Sporting B team because they're better, he's in the B team so he can settle into life in Poetugal, don't mix up our horrendous training regime with almost every other club in the Country who due to a lack of funds have had to grow their own.

I'd agree with this. Youth coaching has gone through a big change in Scotland.

Our main problem is the lifestyle of the players. I've seen professional football players eating at Nando's. I've seen professional football players smoking on nights out. This is the kind of thing that destroys our players. They don't live like athletes.

I am working on the assumption Ally will survive this season because we will be promoted. Once he's found wanting to even his best supporters next season, it will be time for new manager talk.

I am working on the assumption that when we are promoted and then win the Premier League under Ally, you and the rest of the moaners, whiners and closet Tims will finally fuck off. :D

I am working on the assumption that when we are promoted and then win the Premier League under Ally, you and the rest of the moaners, whiners and closet Tims will finally fuck off. :D

So fans who want McCoist out are tims?

That's a bit scary since over 90% of this and other forums want him out.

:lol:

Yes.

Over 90% of this and other forums are Tims (tu)

I think you're in the <10%, but I'm not sure.

Piss flaps.

Any Celtic fan would want Ally to remain in charge becuase he is a god awful manager.

What has Ally done in three years that would make Celtic fans fear him as a manger?

Chuck away a 15 point lead?

Humped off Dundee United numerous times in the cups?

100% failure rate in Europe?

Getting beat in the Harry Ramsdens Half Pizza Supper Cup two years in a row?

Gimme peace.