Macleod to Newcastle

gman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off.

Anyway he's not good enough for the prem.

Lower table championship team at best.

Absolute nonsense. Lower table championship at best? Seriously? Behave yourself. Lewis is more than capable of playing in the premiership, not that I want him to of course! Also, the premiership, out with the big boys really isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I was meaning his ability at the moment.

He would be a good championship player.

Potentially who knows? He could be a good prem player in the future but not just now.

I just can't see a prem team coming in for him (obviously hope he stays here till we are in the SPL next season)

But I really don't want to be proved wrong.

We need to keep onto our younger players for longer, Danny Wilson could have been a legend here but he fucked off way too early.

EDIT: Is he really that much better than Wylde was at his peak? Obviously different styles of player but the point holds

I've been a member of this forum for a long time and dont post that much - i'm just making a point. Dissapointed that the tolerance levels are so low.

why would you post that so negative comment when we have just made semis. Looked at your profile and expected to see ' attend as many games as possible'. But nothing was there. Start being positive if you are a real Gers supporter.

Seems like we have a dormant sleeper poster who has had his activation code tonight!? Its such a make believe made up tenuous link that the rhebel or sunday liam will have it as a front page exclusive by the weekend....

On a serious note i did remark to my Dad that we may well struggle to hold on to the boy. Has a terrific future in the game and I hope we see him in Royal Blue for many years to come.

Thats him added headers to his glowing arsenal of talent that includes, overhead kicks, 25 yarders, crossfield passes, vision of a seasoned pro, can tackle back, knows a trick or flick, defence splitters, side steps, can take a whack too after surviving 2 season with kerb layers and plumbers. Not bad at all, yet more improvements to come? Hottest young talent in this country by a mile, also jog on fella your out your depth :000000082: