*****The Official Rangers v Alloa Match Thread*****

Frank Reynolds

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a solid win as usual.

Hope Hearts drop points. Even if it's a draw. We need to get in front of them.

I actually want Hib's to beat QoS. That way they'll both be at 21 points. I'd rather that than QoS get 24 points/Hibs 18 points.

As for players. I want to see clark and/or daly start. Templeton can sit on the bench. Hope Mohsni stays on the bench too.

Should be a good 3-0 win for us and there's the possibility that Falkirk will not want to lie down to hertz after our 4-0 last week. I also think we can manage to win without Lewis MacCleod, even if he doesn't play on Friday night. We've got a decent squad playing some decent stuff at the moment, in comparison to what we were like a few weeks ago.

Hopefully a 4 - 0 hammering but it may be a drawn out affair. Macleod being available is a boost. I'd drop Boyd, put Clark in with Miller but it'd more likely be Daly who admittedly has looked OK recently.

Hopefully Hearts drop points setting us up for our visit to Tynecastle next week.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/8091-macleod-back-for-alloa

Winger Fraser Aird is still missing with a thigh tear and is likely to take another week to recover and the Gers boss is hoping defender Lee Wallace can make his starting 11 tomorrow too.

Meanwhile Marius Zaliukas trained with the squad this morning for the first time since he was taken off with a knee injury against Livingston in October.

McCoist said: “Marius Zaliukas trained this morning but won’t be in the squad, it’s just a wee bit early for him but the good news is that he looks like he’s come through the session fine.

“Lee Wallace had a wee niggle in training but I’d be very hopefully he’d be ok for tomorrow."

yip i agree with most that a 4-0 win is doable and that sticks pressure on hertz as i think they are a later kickoff tomorrow,nows the time to push hard and get results and we could do plenty damage to the rest in the next 4 weeks :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: