Bye Bye Ally

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont let the door hit your useless arse on the way out, unless you are holding it open for that shower of shite you call a football team that you have assembled

This.

He's the worst Rangers manager I've seen in 40 years as a supporter.

Go now McCoist.

It's been a better week for us with the arrests down South and the warrant for the bug eyed fuckpig.

Hopefully Ashley will build on this by giving Ally and his chums their jotters(their pay-off would be an investment in the long run,Mike).

Eddie Howe put in place in time to lead us to Tynecastle?..........if only!!

It's been a better week for us with the arrests down South and the warrant for the bug eyed fuckpig.

Hopefully Ashley will build on this by giving Ally and his chums their jotters(their pay-off would be an investment in the long run,Mike).

Eddie Howe put in place in time to lead us to Tynecastle?..........if only!!

You're dreaming mate!

The useless cunt can't even cope with hearts never mind the jungle jims next season (if we fuckin get up)

The players have no respect or fear of him, they just stroll about doing fuck all, he has lost the dressing room

Get your self to fuck McCoist

Do the right thing

Ive never really wanted to get involved in the back him or sack him debate. But that was grim viewing today, Clueless and his only tactical move seemed to be folding and unfolding his arms. Too many players didnt seem interested today and its his job to ensure that at the very minimum he can have a Team motivated to put a fucking shift in. He wont be sacked, but I feel his days are numbered this is not good enough, not by any stretch of the imagination.

He must be removed or our Club will never recover.

I'm at an absolute loss with Mcoist as these results are no shock now and that's the frightening thing about all this.

We are just fucking accepting this shit.

Pathetic we will not beat Hearts next week of that I am certain of.

Ally please do the right thing and resign. That was utterly diabolical. Once again I have to ask what the hell goes on at Murray Park? This team is playing at no more than 50% of what it is capable of. We have some decent players but they are shadows of their former selves. McGregor and McLeod are the only consistent performers. He just cannot manage them when we come up against any sort of decent opposition. Calling Alloa decent is stretching it too. You have outstayed the job Ally, just do the right thing please.

He must be removed or our Club will never recover.

I'm at an absolute loss with Mcoist as these results are no shock now and that's the frightening thing about all this.

We are just fucking accepting this shit.

Pathetic we will not beat Hearts next week of that I am certain of.

Mediocrity is now common place at ibrox under McCoist unfortunaltey

He can fuck off