Bye Bye Ally

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He stuck it out with AP, so Ally's safe

Your dreaming... Two words Alan Pardew...

the same alan pardew that has newcastle sitting comfortably mid table in the EPl while newcastle turn a profit

pardew is doing what ashley wants at newcastle, ally is clearly not doing what anyway wants at rangers

That last substitution he made today taking templet on off the last 15 or so minutes was ridiculous. Is have taken Miller off in a straight swap with Nicky Clark and put Temps back out right.

After that sub we had no wingers and resorted again to long ball (at home against Alloa for godsake) which was getting us nowhere. What was the actual gameplan from then on?

And don't get me started on Stevie Smith, waste of a fucking jersey. Instead of looking to get forward he just passes the fucking ball back/sideways.

I have been watching the team for over 50 yrs now and his is the worst management team that I have ever seen at Ibrox. It's time for Ally to go but I suspect we will have to wait till Tynecastle and we lose which given today's performance the is what will happen before Ally goes

Grim viewing is the fact that Hearts will more than likely be 9points infront this time next week. Shocking, absymal call it what you like. The reality is we will struggle greatly to get out this league.

Yes, it looks like Robbie Neilsons hearts U21s will be 9 points clear of Rangers in a weeks time.

McCoist has no where to go after that

He has FAILED pretty much every challenge put in front of him as Rangers manager

He has to go for the good of the club.

He must know that the stands are empty because do his pishy football. He can't be that deluded that he thinks it all to do with boardroom turmoil

Ashley hired pardew he inherited mcoist,diff situation

And the biggest difference is Ashley only gets the advertising he's after when we make it back into Europe.

Drawing at home to Alloa won't suggest to him that things are progressing in that direction.

The 2 situations couldn't be any more different.

If the board and Ashley want more of the support on side and put a few more thousand on the gate every home game then all they have to do is pay him off. It wouldn't take long to recoup the money with say 10000 odd more on the home gates. Keep him and we'll be lucky to have 20000 inside the stadium.

Here we go again. Poor performance today but Ally shouldn't be sacked on the back of that. For quite a few reasons as well.

You're spot on.He shouldn't be sacked cos of this one game.

He should have been bulleted years ago when we first clicked that his idea of playing the game was hump the ball up to a plank and see where the bounce took us. Fuckin clueless from then till now!

If Mike Ashley is in charge there's no way he'll let this continue,I can't see McCoist lasting much longer.

Agreed.

IF Hearts win today and next week , I don't see McCoist capable of overhauling a 9 points deficit so I can see Ashley doing his best to protect his plans with changes.

At least , I hope so.