This is what happens when you play at Celtic Park

GMac

rangersmedia-1416393835-U90682.jpg

Fuck the IRA,Fuck the IRA,Fuck the IRA :party:

To every England supporter that went to the rebel hell hole last night I would like to congratulate you,looking at the reaction this morning from the media doesn't surprise me in the slightest."Anti-IRA songs"? Surely condemning a terrorist organization is a good thing no? Not in this backward taig infested republican shitehole of a country,thank fuck we voted no :lol:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do the scum never have to apologize for anything? The continuing racist behaviour of their players and fans, the pro terrorist songs and chants at almost every game, banners too. and the fact that their manager and staff covered up child rape and refused to report it? They never have to apologize for a thing, but some England fans sing a song against a terrorist organization that bombed this country and murdered our citizens and that deserves an apology the next morning? If I could move from Scotland to England tomorrow I would. Theyre 10 times the nation we are.

It also shows that we are not alone in thinking the cellic fans with their terrorist sympathies are utter scum - it has now permeated across the border. Cellic reporters and fans can act all morally wronged all they like - but most of Britain now knows how low the club and fans actually are. Roy Hodgsen having to apologize re this is something every Englishman should be angry at this morning.

It also shows that we are not alone in thinking the cellic fans with their terrorist sympathies are utter scum - it has now permeated across the border. Cellic reporters and fans can act all morally wronged all they like - but most of Britain now knows how low the club and fans actually are. Roy Hodgsen having to apologize re this is something every Englishman should be angry at this morning.

It certainly has the lack of respect to the poppy and minute s silence has certainly made people take notice especially given the upturn in military support amongst the civilian population in recent years . My company isn't a completely 'average' cross section but I've absolutely noticed it.

It just demonstrates how much they have infiltrated the media that singing against the group responsible for such atrocious acts against British citizens, soldiers and politicians is deemed sickening.

What did they expect hosting England at the home of the sporting wing of the IRA?

Good on England for highlighting the truth that our press, politicians and football bodies so blatantly ignore.

I may be Scottish but I felt more in tune with the songs coming from the away end, especially with the match being played at that cesspit.

I wonder how many of our so called fans booed, or ignored the booing, of our national anthem last night. Anyone who did either is not one of us.

cellic will gradually turn themselves into a footballing pariah - they cant help themselves. Even with their media helping, most people know the truth when they see it. In this day and age with terrorism and the support thereof high on the agenda the cluba and its support is continually starting to find itself under an unflattering spotlight - particularly outwith this country, where they don't have a rampant taig media downplaying their associations.

Its only a matter of time - give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. Eventually,they will indeed be a club like no other.

We all know that the taigs own the Scottish MSM, but surely not Nationally? ,is there no reporters or television pundits down south willing to take this up with the apologists.

This would worry me more if this is the case, although I'm certain that the average Joe down south must be angry with this faked outrage.