This is what happens when you play at Celtic Park

GMac

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we can rule out future friendlies between Scotland and England. These articles and this publicity have probably cost the SFA a few million quid. Also think that English supporters will begin to understand what its like for Rangers fans in Scotland. We may have increased our support by a good few thousand.

Not sure why everyone is so down on Scotland in this thread. All I'm seeing is English journos crying about people offending the poor IRA, and the fucking England manager APOLOGISING for any offence caused, presumably to the terrorists themselves. Woy and his press chums can take a flying fuck to themselves, but I'm not sure what the Tartan Army have done wrong on this occasion.

existed

Are they though mate? Please show me some proof, cos I feel like I'm actually losing the plot with this! Either I'm mad or the rest of the world is :lol:

This!

I'm starting to wonder if I've missed something where everything I belive and thought is actually wrong.

Are they though mate? Please show me some proof, cos I feel like I'm actually losing the plot with this! Either I'm mad or the rest of the world is :lol:

It gets worse though. The diddy that wrote The Guardian article has followed it up with another titled

"Lack of imagination the most offensive thing about England fans’ chants"

Fuck sake. If football fans had imagination we'd be at an art gallery or the opera. It seems the England band are being condemned for not being The Miles Davis Quintet. The more I read the more I support England.

This!

I'm starting to wonder if I've missed something where everything I belive and thought is actually wrong.

You are not alone mate.

Just when you think you've heard and seen it all the press labels fuck the IRA chants as vile and sickening. I'm actually astounded at this. I shouldn't be but I am. Angry as I am, I can only wonder what people who have suffered at the hands of the IRA think of the situation.

I just hope the English were only warming up for their trip to Dublin in June.

Has everyone in the MSM taken leave of their fucking senses or is the MSM just infested with terrorist sympathisers and intellectually challenged leftists?

The journos belong to the NUJ (UK & Ireland). The odious Roy Greenslade of the Guardian is prominent and has allies such as Phil 4names on board.

Be no surprise if he's imparting his views among the wider membership - seems to be no shortage of folk wanting to jump on the Oirish bandwagon.

Look no further than Sky's coverage of Friday's game - from the balance of the panel, you'd have thought it was Ireland's home game!

What alot of shite. How can "fuck the IRA" be offensive? I really can't get my head around this at all. Celtic fans sing songs supporting the IRA, week in, week out, yet that never gets mentioned. England fans sing songs opposing the IRA and we get this? Someone must be taking the piss somewhere.

How can saying fuck something be offensive, hateful, sickening etc?

It's just fuck it, like you know... fuck it. Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck me. Fuck you.

You too that too fuckin far!

But seriously. Has Amy me ever heard of a countries fans, during an international, getting that kind of report for singing a song like that before? RB...

As for fuck the ir a, well, why the fuck not exactly?