This is what happens when you play at Celtic Park

GMac

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My maw says im a turncoat because I dont have any pride in Scotland, dont support the National team, when I found out the game was at the Paedodome I said "Well I hope they get pumped then" and she called me a judas, I get where shes coming from because she loves scotland etc, but when I get down the road tonight ill pop into see her, show her these headlines and say "this is exactly why im finished with Scotland and this tartan coated pish" Why should I have any national pride when Scottish society does everything it can to condemn and destroy everything I believe in?

What the fuck? Read this, holy shit.....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/411129/England-Scotland-IRA-fans

EXPLICIT VIDEO: The VILE moment England fans sing 'f*** the IRA' during Scotland friendly

THIS is the moment some vile England fans sang 'F*** the IRA' last night.

It's baffling I can only hope it brings to the forefront why they were chanting it as they were in the home of the IRA loving team.

This whole country is infiltrated with absolute doogooding fucking mutants who were brought up sheltered from reality.

What the fuck? Read this, that headline, holy shit.....

http://www.dailystar...otland-IRA-fans

EXPLICIT VIDEO: The VILE moment England fans sing 'f*** the IRA' during Scotland friendly

THIS is the moment some vile England fans sang 'F*** the IRA' last night.

Has everyone in the MSM taken leave of their fucking senses or is the MSM just infested with terrorist sympathisers and intellectually challenged leftists?

I am a member of the tartan army and was at the game last night. Being a member has caused many an argument in my house as like all Rangers fans I have been unhappy about the way the SFA and SPL treated us. I was not going to renew membership, however my wife stated supporting Scotland was the one thing we do as a family and she would be renewing. We both attend all matches with our 2 boys andlast night was no different. I do not think any Scotland fans would complain about what songs were being sang as within stadium it was difficult to hear the words as when England were singing the scots would start to boo. Overall it was a good atmosphere and the England fans were great. Been to Wembley on 4 occasions and always enjoyed the banter with the English. It is the republican media that is spoiling for everyone. Especially that bastard at ghe guardian and his pal 3 names.

think I'll phone up the beeb and complain about them showing isis in a bad light,might as well join in with the terrorist love-in that's going on in this spineless shithole of a society the lefty handwringers seem to want these days,I remember when hating terrorism was a good thing but sadly that would make me the bad man in the sad society that's been created

I am a member of the tartan army and was at the game last night. Being a member has caused many an argument in my house as like all Rangers fans I have been unhappy about the way the SFA and SPL treated us. I was not going to renew membership, however my wife stated supporting Scotland was the one thing we do as a family and she would be renewing. We both attend all matches with our 2 boys andlast night was no different. I do not think any Scotland fans would complain about what songs were being sang as within stadium it was difficult to hear the words as when England were singing the scots would start to boo. Overall it was a good atmosphere and the England fans were great. Been to Wembley on 4 occasions and always enjoyed the banter with the English. It is the republican media that is spoiling for everyone. Especially that bastard at ghe guardian and his pal 3 names.

You need to have a word with yourself.

Not sure why everyone is so down on Scotland in this thread. All I'm seeing is English journos crying about people offending the poor IRA, and the fucking England manager APOLOGISING for any offence caused, presumably to the terrorists themselves. Woy and his press chums can take a flying fuck to themselves, but I'm not sure what the Tartan Army have done wrong on this occasion.