• Release
  12. 12. Sebastian Faure

• Keep
    • Release

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Rangers look to replace the oldest players -- as their physical capabilities are diminishing.

Any new players should be talented young players -- either from within the club, or from a lower/parity league where value can be achieved. McCoist has absolutely no comprehension of the concept of "value", so recommendations should be put to him.

Yep that's the real challenge. Building a value for money, affordable and talented team. I'd suggest we don't need all of them replaced our squad is too big.

well according to our latest accounts - we seem to be at a player wages ratio of roughly 30% - which I would suggest means that the playing budget is not the issue (leaving aside if these are the correct player)

well according to our latest accounts - we seem to be at a player wages ratio of roughly 30% - which I would suggest means that the playing budget is not the issue (leaving aside if these are the correct player)

Turnover is down since then as McCoists football turns fans away in their droves

Faure and Miller are the only 2 i'd keep, Faure was one of the hottest young CB's in France and now he's been ruined at Rangers he deserves a chance to form a partnership with McGregor, Miller as a sub/coach, i'd even consider him as manager.

Was he? Who else wanted faure when we signed him? Nobody.

How many of our fans had heard of him before we were linked. None

What's he done since he got here. Nowt

How many clubs want him now? None.

He's useless, that's the truth.

For what it's worth namouchi was the next zidane once upon a time...

The Manager and coaches wages are a massive issue.

As well as the Boardroom and players.

Some like Black Mculloch Foster and more are over played big time.

Was he? Who else wanted faure when we signed him? Nobody.

How many of our fans had heard of him before we were linked. None

What's he done since he got here. Nowt

How many clubs want him now? None.

He's useless, that's the truth.

For what it's worth namouchi was the next zidane once upon a time...

1) yes from reports in France he was the next best thing and possibly could have been in a different team but not at Rangers where the best up and coming talent get wasted.

2) I heard of him before he came, so your answer to saying no one had heard of him is wrong.

3) He's not done a lot because our useless manager doesn't play him

4) No teams want him as he's not had a chance to show what he can do in his correct position thanks to our useless manager

5) .He's not useless and that's far from the truth, he's not had much game time in his correct position to show his ability ( again ) thanks to our useless manager.

6) is Bollocks.

1) yes from reports in France he was the next best thing and possibly could have been in a different team but not at Rangers where the best up and coming talent get wasted.

2) I heard of him before he came, so your answer to saying no one had heard of him is wrong.

4) No teams want him as he's not had a chance to show what he can do in his correct position thanks to our useless manager

5) .He's not useless and that's far from the truth, he's not had much game time in his correct position to show his ability ( again ) thanks to our useless manager.

6) is Bollocks.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11788/2276938/gers-snap-up-new-zizou

6) is Bollocks.

1.I've never seen one report declaring him the next best thing?

2. You're obviously an avid follower of French under 20 football, or uve heard of him on football manager.

3. When he has played he's looked crap and overweight. There's a reason he's not playing.

4. He has played a lot of games for us and he's been Pish, that's why nobody wants him

5. His correct position is in another career. Like the Greek argyriou that we let go, he's just not got it.

6. As per link posted previously... It's not bollocks.

1.I've never seen one report declaring him the next best thing?

2. You're obviously an avid follower of French under 20 football, or uve heard of him on football manager.

3. When he has played he's looked crap and overweight. There's a reason he's not playing.

4. He has played a lot of games for us and he's been Pish, that's why nobody wants him

5. His correct position is in another career. Like the Greek argyriou that we let go, he's just not got it.

6. As per link posted previously... It's not bollocks.

1) Just because you haven't doesn't mean to say it's never been said, i've heard from France he was the next big thing.

2) I'm an avid football fan i follow a lot of football in different countries and youth leagues.

3) He was looking overweight about a year ago, not now.

4) He's played games not in his natural position is it any wonder no one will look at players when ally does this, no one wants most of the Rangers team apart from 2 players.

5) His correct position is CB any other manager managing us would see he's got potential.

6) Stevie Fulton was branded the next Dino Baggio never happened either....

l highly doubt anyone genuinely thought Seb Faure was the next big thing in French football, some Scottish Journos might have used that angle for their "scoop" when we signed him but the truth of the matter is Faure was over 6 foot and 13 stone at 16 years of age, his involvement with the French youth teams had more to do with his physical development than any percieved potential, he was bigger and stronger than most his age and it showed, it was almost impossible to leave him out of squads, it was quite apparent from about 17/18 though that he was not going to reach the standard thay they hoped he'd reach.

His physical development stalled and as players his age began to reach and bypass him physically the last thing Seb had in his favour vanished.

Thats the actual truth about Faure

Anyone who thinks the signings in the summer transfer window of 2012 were the result of careful consideration is off their rocker.

Mccoist needed numbers and didn't want to rely on the guys at the club especially those in the youth teams.

Perhaps faure was being talked up but do I think mccoist didn't know anything about him.