Hateley article in DR about backstabbing McCoist

Gandalf the Blue

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Swore I read on here before Novo didn't like Ally anymore coz he didn't bring him back then he ended up at Morton.

Seriously, we can believe nothing anymore.

That rings a bell, Novo dislikes the board though which would tie in.

If true they're obviously looking for ways of getting rid of Ally without the pay off but to use Hateley is a bit snide.

That aside, not every manager takes training so they're kinda pissing in the wind even going down that route.

The chairman of the football board to busy walking in and out of Ibrox to wander down to Auchenhowie and have a look himself? If we are believing the story, which we're not...

There are two responses to that.
  1. That would just be one snapshot and more snapshots are required to get the full picture.
  2. The Hawthorne effect (also referred to as the observer effect) refers to a phenomenon whereby individuals improve or modify an aspect of their behavior in response to their awareness of being observed.[1][2] The original "Hawthorne effect" study suggested that the novelty of being research subjects and the increased attention from such could lead to temporary increases in workers' productivity.

There are two responses to that

1. The Hawthorne effect (also referred to as the observer effect) refers to a phenomenon whereby individuals improve or modify an aspect of their behavior in response to their awareness of being observed.[1][2] The original "Hawthorne effect" study suggested that the novelty of being research subjects and the increased attention from such could lead to temporary increases in workers' productivity.

I do that every day, if I think the boss is looking at me on RM, I pretend I'm working.

If this were true, why didn't Ally go speak to his friend first to clear it up. Surely a friend would give you the benefit of the doubt over believing a rumor. Also if Ally is doing his job he should have no worries about anyone checking up on his training methods.

Members of the board have previous.

But Ally gets the blame for everything these days.

Al .As a manager Ally is shockingly bad and has to go .On the other stuff ,I'm going to reserve a lot of judgment until well after New year as I think Ally is playing a game of poker and he well have the best hand for everyone that loves Rangers .Ive always loved a fantasy .Hope this hunch I've had last few days is a good one .

It's in the record so it must be true.......total shambles of a paper that either lifts most of its news from other sources while the rest is made up.

Read article yesterday about easdale getting heckled.....a decent journalist would have asked the fans a question such as " Easdale takes no salary and has bought shares.....how is he fleecing the club? ".......instead they just ignore that...print the rantings as they know that to do otherwise would lose them stories/quotes from the union of fannies and other malcontents

Members of the board have previous.

But Ally gets the blame for everything these days.

It just all proves how clever Ally is - All those high paid board room members from Geeen onwards and Allychavelli has run rings round them all to line his own pockets with millions - surprised he doesn't own Rangers outright yet! MA better watch out!

:pipe: :pipe:

Lol.

Aye and I asked Struth his opinion on the current situation at Rangers, he was quite stiff in his response.

You talk to the dead? Impressive work. I've met him a few times through a mutual friend who was a team mate at Raith and recently interviewed him for an column in a magazine recently. But do tell me more about your conversations with the dead. Any chance of asking my Grandad why he had to die just before I was born and leaving me stuck with his name as my middle name. Cheers.

Hateley has a right to ask what is going on at training.

If he's curious, he can ask the question.

Given the 3 year malaise of the quality of the football on the park, with a wage budget far in excess of any other competitors at this level, he is allowed to ask what is going on a Murray Park.

What's dissapointing (albeit, not surprising) is that it ends-up on FF, and then the DR.