Will the "No Shows" now return ?

I thought the uof/ other were coming back in January anyway? ( of game anyone) and some were boycotting because of the Board , now all changed, and some cause if Ally.

So full house on the 3rd then! :pipe:

Or perhaps still a few glory hunters will stay away!

does your free dinner still count if it's a new manager wins us the title :lol:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in two minds about this. I'm happy to see MCoist out but I'm unhappy to see McDowall in charge. I thought McCoist, McDowall, and Durrant would all leave together. If we were going to put McDowall in charge I don't see why we even bothered to get rid of Ally. We need a new guy in with fresh ideas.

I'm in two minds about this. I'm happy to see MCoist out but I'm unhappy to see McDowall in charge. I thought McCoist, McDowall, and Durrant would all leave together. If we were going to put McDowall in charge I don't see why we even bothered to get rid of Ally. We need a new guy in with fresh ideas.

Have you been and bought your season ticket yet? If I remember correctly you were one that said you'd be getting 1 as soon as Ally was no longer manager.

I still attend games, but I cant imagine many coming back when all we've done is replace Ally with someone we already thought was a dud as an assistant let alone as manager. The idea that people arent showing up just because Ally McCoist was manager is just people trying to make it seem like there was a personal vendetta against McCoist, people arent turning up because the football is pish, until it improves or a manager who will excite the fans comes in then the attendances will stay the same.

Replacing Ally with KMcD isnt going to get anyone excited. If the football improves under McD then im sure the attendances will improve.

I genuinely hope so too, I fear that we may end up being downscaled a lot. This is our cheapest option, so we seem to be going with it. We need massive investment to set up the right infrastructure, we have a CEO, now a DOF, Scouting department, new management team, apparently a new Academy boss, plus investment in the team. I would love to be proved wrong, but I don't see the money.

I still attend games, but I cant imagine many coming back when all we've done is replace Ally with someone we already thought was a dud as an assistant let alone as manager. The idea that people arent showing up just because Ally McCoist was manager is just people trying to make it seem like there was a personal vendetta against McCoist, people arent turning up because the football is pish, until it improves or a manager who will excite the fans comes in then the attendances will stay the same.

Replacing Ally with KMcD isnt going to get anyone excited. If the football improves under McD then im sure the attendances will improve.

To be fair, the reason for this thread is because there have been a load of posts saying that the crowds would go back up when Ally left, and those posts were pretty personal!

Only problem is, it will be the same players on the park. Wouldn't it be great going to a Rangers game and seeing an attacking formation, with wide players and quick forwards like Nicky Clark for a change?

I would rather be 9 points behind playing attractive football and giving youth a chance, rather than Ally's mates playing long ball dross, heaving their fat arses about and getting a last pay day before sailing off to retirement.

To be fair, the reason for this thread is because there have been a load of posts saying that the crowds would go back up when Ally left, and those posts were pretty personal!

no its not its just another attempt to noise up bears using pedantry.

But you already know that.

no its not its just another attempt to noise up bears using pedantry.

But you already know that.

No, it is what I said. I've been here having the debates about it. Even one thread telling us that we would get £200k extra per home game when Ally left which would pay him off in no time.

Edit: in fact, you posted in that thread, I didn't notice you disagreeing with it.

No, it is what I said. I've been here having the debates about it. Even one thread telling us that we would get £200k extra per home game when Ally left which would pay him off in no time.

I think most if not all thought that when ally went the whole management team would go aswell.I genuinely thought that a new manager and his team would be brought in.I just can't see McDowall bringing the fans back.

I think most if not all thought that when ally went the whole management team would go aswell.I genuinely thought that a new manager and his team would be brought in.I just can't see McDowall bringing the fans back.

McCoist never brought them to the club and as far as I can make out KMcD is on a rolling deal like Ally and will have a similar notice period. So unless he gives his notice or is sacked he was going nowhere soon.

It is changing the goalposts a bit, but never mind.

I think a lot of fans are deluded in their expectations of where we can go next. The best chance for hope is someone we have never heard of, because they 'might' be good. Or we need someone to invest in us to recruit.

Only time will tell whether fans turn up or not so lets just wait and see.KM will be there most likely till the end of the season to try and salvage something out of this wreckage best of luck to him as he will need it.We all have to move forward now and get this great old club back where we belong.