McDowell has to go now

wearethepeople1

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll go once they have a replacement. He's not going to be here until the end of the season and we can't just bin everyone in the 1 go and have no one in charge until we find someone else.

why can't we bin everyone,it doesn't look as if any cunt is in charge just now so we wouldn't be any worse off. I am disappointed and we will talk it over on Monday,so McDowell has same players,same formation and same interview as pal that he is missing so badly. Some cunt somewhere must have a garden big enough to keep all these charlatans busy

Put him on gardening leave along with the rest of the first team coaching staff. We surely must have enough money to get some competent Manager in till end or the season.We will lose more money at the gate by drop in attendances. The performance today was gutless

We don't. We're living on a monthly basis right now.

I feel sorry for McDowell. He's been left with the shite that Ally signed and, clearly, he is completely out of his depth. Starting with 2 in midfield again after the last game against Hibs is suicide. They ripped the piss out of us last time and done it again today. The players clearly don't give a fuck as well, a team full of gutless, uninterested arseholes.

He has never wanted to be a manager and I felt that the players let him down Big style today..

The only thing that did impress me was him subbing Black who would defiantly got himself sent off.

Hibs took the piss out of us...

I blame Ally....If he left without his big payoff we could afford a new manager who may be able to save our season.

When watching his pre-match interview I couldn't believe that someone who has just been given the opportunity to manage our great club could have such a negative attitude, he gave the distinct impression that it was a reluctant burden that he had been forced to take on.

That being the case, if he's not up for the job he should leave immediately and let,s get someone in who is more capable.

Having watched that totally inept performance today it would appear that he lacks the ability to have any immediate impact for the better,so if he doesn't want to be there,he should rap it in now before the damage gets any worse.

We have been told for years that the players are under performing. It should be apparent now that they have not been,they have never been good enough. We have probably played above ourselves in a handful of games so we come away from these games thinking this is what we should play like all the time but we cant keep to these standards, because basically we have very poor players. Black bossed the SC final,he did play well but against a dire hibs team, that]s one game. Law was outstanding for Motherwell(was he really) Boyd was brilliant for Kilmarnock,but he was a dud in England,Turkey and in the MLS and now for us. Miller was dropped by a Canadian team,we know what to expect from him effort and little else. Big Jig has been a good servant but is finished.

The only players I would say that have under performed are Wallace and Templeton. The rest of the squad including the youth are just not good enough, The only players that should be kept are Wallace and MacLeod. i would also keep McGregor and Mohsni as squad players, If a new manager comes in,no matter who it is he will not be able to improve this current group of players.

It was plain as day from hid pre-match interview that he does not want to be there. That transferred onto the pitch with the bunch of no-users we currently have on the (very well payed) payroll. Gordon Durie looked like a ghost. I can only conclude that a root and branch clearout is required and that we begin blooding our youngsters straight away as we will be lanquishing in the Championship for a couple of more seasons as today's and previous disgraceful displays have highlighted. We are a shambles and anyone who believes we can compete with Sellick in a few weeks needs sectioned.

The board won't act as long as they can line their own pockets they really don't care what happens on the park.

All Somers cares about is keeping his £2500 per day job as no company would be daft enough to pay the useless c*** anything like that again.

Not sure what Liambias role is now either as MA won't be the majority shareholder anytime soon?

Oh bp9 how things have so suddenly changed yet again.Only last week it was get behind Ally,then the other day it was give KMD till January transfer window now its" he looked out his depth".Anyone who has either played football or really watched football can see KMD is out of his depth.Him and the rest of that so called coaching team should have been fucked off a long time ago if truth be told after the first season .