Foster

simplythebest

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Yaco1872: @Richard19Foster really is a liability, and a cunt

Foster then said something along the lines of 'Watch your language I've got kids following me on this'

Then

@rangersfctrust: @Richard19Foster @Yaco1872 You've told fans to 'f**k off' twice in front of me this season.

@Jake_RFC: @rangersfctrust @Richard19Foster @Yaco1872 also, most kids following you wouldn't see this if you didn't quote it. Just saying

@melrose_craig: @rangersfctrust @Richard19Foster @Yaco1872 heard a wee rumour Foster had a go at the fans again, if true needs hunted with Black

@graeme_m_scott: @melrose_craig @rangersfctrust @Richard19Foster @Yaco1872 and if not true, still needs hunted. Possibly worst player ever in light blue.

@melrose_craig: @graeme_m_scott @rangersfctrust @Richard19Foster @Yaco1872 very true the boy McCausland is a much better option

Sometimes the abuse players recieve is a tad harsh, but it seems a common thing with these players to dish out abuse at games now days. That should be a big no and something that needs adressed. Much better players than the current squad has took some abuse along the way and havent reacted in the way they have. It's not Aberdeen, Motherwell etc you're playing for!

Aye, wee Yaco was pounding him earlier.

He, along with Kyle Hutton are the only two Rangers players to have me on their blocked list. Kal Naismith does too, from his last season with us.

Players who clearly can't take criticism shouldn't be using social media.

Also, his first reply to Yaco just reeks of irony.