The Result Today...

AGM_72

We created some good chances in the first half today but unfortunately ran out of steam and ideas a bit in the second half as the superior fitness of Alloa began to tell.

That statement should scare the life out of every fan, the last seven words sends shivers up my spine.

Just because we done the job people are happy, are you having a laugh, that is how we get humiliating results against us when we play a team with a but of tactics al knowledge.

People keep on making excuses for the trams performance and cover it up with "we got 3 points", then they wonder why we get played of the park against hibs and hearts.

We will get beat on Friday by a couple if goals, and then the Tims will beat us by even more, but it will be fine, we will win the next game after and it will all be forgotten about.

Think you've missed my point mate.

I agree with what you're saying, I've been saying it most of the season (and before) my point is after the hibs result I expected this team to fold. It hasn't. Suddenly we might find ourselves 5 points better off than a few weeks back - this is something to be relatively pleased with as two weeks ago we were 15 points behind and it felt like 30.

Again yesterday was almost a more critical game than next weeks, so I was almost expecting us to draw. However, we got the three points. Rather than be happy that we are struggling to beat Alloa 1-0 away, it's more that this gives me a slight hope that we have a chance next week and with our boardroom situation reaching the end game perhaps we might find January to be a more positive month than it began as.

The Result was important but i just cant see any positives in our side bar the result. our defence was murder and we still struggled to contain an utterly pish side.

I cant see why we brought back the loan players if they weren't going to feature either.

I think we'll win on Friday -- but I doubt it will unsettle Hearts too much. They seem to have their act together. Well... more so than us. So 10 pts behind.. one more match against them and they have 2? vs Hibs.

We need to finish the year strongly to ensure we don't slip up in the playoffs.

I think we'll win on Friday -- but I doubt it will unsettle Hearts too much. They seem to have their act together. Well... more so than us. So 10 pts behind.. one more match against them and they have 2? vs Hibs.

We need to finish the year strongly to ensure we don't slip up in the playoffs.

The one more game we have against them is on the last day of the season though, it could be all done by then.

A win for us on Friday would make things very interesting.

The team has 2 major issues at the present time, a lack of confidence. The other issue is a complete lack of fitness. Neither are easy fixes but we should be starting to address both, or does KM not have the bottle to do either?

The team has 2 major issues at the present time, a lack of confidence. The other issue is a complete lack of fitness. Neither are easy fixes but we should be starting to address both, or does KM not have the bottle to do either?

He's had the bottle to drop Black and keep him out. I don't get the fitness thing, we well beat three SPL teams, are they not fit either ?

The team should be up and buzzin' for beating Hearts with a good noisy crowd cheering them on. Personally I'd bring Black back in, keep Hutton as well and go 4-1-4-1, and also drop Jig, which won't happen. Revert to 4-4-2 late in the game and hope to sneak it.

I was very optimistic about beating hibs but they skelped us I said the only thing worse than that would be if they had done it at Ibrox.

I have no confidence in our team at present so I will predict nothing as I hate the very thought of us losing any game never mind a game which we need to win to give us any chance of winning this league.

I am 100% certain we will make the play offs but we will need to improve if we want to get through them.