***the Official Rangers V Pacific Shelf Thread***

MacBoyd

The pitch being fucked works in our favor def. they won't be aloud to play football anyway with big lee and black if he plays, we need to rely on miller and whoever else to supply some passes and pace, this can happen lads, and i wouldn't be shocked if it did, i'd be fucking happy though. :7325:

Think this will be the team:

____________Simonson________________

Foster__McGregor__McCulloch__Wallace

Aird____Black___Law___Hutton___Smith

____________Miller__________________

Would like to see Daly and Templeton start but I can't see it.

I would start Aird and Temps. If we are gonna play Smith then play him at left back and put Wallace in midfield. He is better going forward and would still give cover. Just hope jig & miller can help really motivate the team as they are the only real 2 with quality old firm experience. Our gk is a massive worry for me he's such a Fucking bomb scare.

I would start Aird and Temps. If we are gonna play Smith then play him at left back and put Wallace in midfield. He is better going forward and would still give cover. Just hope jig & miller can help really motivate the team as they are the only real 2 with quality old firm experience. Our gk is a massive worry for me he's such a Fucking bomb scare.

He won't do that though. Aird and Templeton haven't played together all season. Can't see that changing for this game.

I would seriously debate that. They all look unfit and some well past their best.

I mean do you really think that players like mckay-stevens, Armstrong, Allan would not walk into our side.

I would say for the budget we have certainly we should be doing better but not the actual players themselves.

The reality i fear is that we have missed out on better players and signed very poor ones.

Those are among the few others i was meaning, yeah. To think we knocked back Allan to keep plodding along with Ian Black and give Kyle Hutton a new contract. You can bet Hutton is earning more here than Allan is at Hibs and Black probably 5 times more again.

For the budget we have had and wasted we should have done so much better, there is no denying that.

Those are among the few others i was meaning, yeah. To think we knocked back Allan to keep plodding along with Ian Black and give Kyle Hutton a new contract. You can bet Hutton is earning more here than Allan is at Hibs and Black probably 5 times more again.

For the budget we have had and wasted we should have done so much better, there is no denying that.

Yeah mate it's really frustrating.

We should be going into this game full of optimisim with a team full of younger hungrier players with good passing abillty.

But whats done is done.

No Surrender tomorrow lads.

Watching Sportscene the now, that pitch plays right into our hands. I've put on Daly 1-0, and I think if we keep tight at the back, stick Wallace on Commons and McGregor on Griffiths we're fucking laughing. They are pish. Mon the fucking Gers

Goalie is brutal he is my biggest worry as is our RB.

bets placed- Nicky law and 1-0 Rangers fiver at 140/1

Jon Daly and Rangers to win 2-1 at 175/1

COME ON RANGERS

never going to be able to sleep tonight, not felt like this in a while great to have that pre old firm match excitement again !!

the only thing that can beat the feeling of the excitement is the feeling of FUCKING WINNING !!!

lets do this RANGERS

I think this will be the team bar Aird .Think Temps will start and Aird and Daly will be kept for plan B .Temps can play inside and link play up better with Kenny .He also lifts his head up unlike Aird .If we manage to win it will be Kenny Miller that scores it

Aird is better defensively than Templeton which is what we will need in the first half..I think it will be a case of 11 men behind the ball and hit on the break, Set pieces will be important,we've had plenty of time to prepare so hopefully we have a cunning plan in place. It would be too much of a gamble to open up,if we can keep it tight,as time goes by they will get nervous. Looking forward to a gutsy display and a few renditions of the Great Escape theme tune as we soak up the pressure then hit them with the sucker punch late!

Final result

2-1 Rangers - Daly and Miller

Formation

4 4 1 1 - it's a big pitch at Hamden so we'll need width

Goal

Bell/Simmosen

Defence

Foster

McGregor

?/jig

Wallace

Midfield - strength and experience CM,speed on the wings

Aird

Hutton

Black

Templeton

Forwards

Boyd/Miller - Both know how to put the ball on a silver platter/playing behind Daly he can help out in mid field also

Daly

Fans/12th man

Sing loud and proud and help the team find that little bit inside to push on, even if the odds are against us.