***the Official Rangers V Pacific Shelf Thread***

MacBoyd

Heart wants the win just like every other bear but head says slim chance. We are just not a good football team. Our problems are well documented so unless McDowall makes some radical changes i can't see anything other than a defeat.

We can only go 4-5-1 in this game. Playing Daly and Miller will play in to their hands. Midfield is going to be key and we have to contain them in that area.

In years gone by a curveball would have been thrown in by Smith. Do we have any we could use for this game?

I can't see any other than Mohsni playing beside Black and Hutton allowing Law to play further up the park. Or if we get to about 75 mins and it's 0-0 throwing him up front to ruffle their defenders up.

Miller and Daly have far too much experience not to play. Both have also scored numerous goals against Celtic, Daly has ragdolled them at Hampden before too. I think McDowall will go Daly up top and Miller in behind in a deeper role.

Mohsni up front.

McCulloch moved out of defence.

Foster dropped for Sinnamon.

S Smith not playing at all.

Play an attacking team in an attacking formation.

All curve balls but none KM would have the balls to do.

the more I think about it the more I think it will be a tight game with a bit of luck deciding who comes out on top, but a BIG part of me now thinks we will win on pens tbh I really think I would be sick with nerves if it went to pens lol

I can't wait for this game: I'm pretty excited about it

have no idea how it will go; just want our current team to go out there and play with pride and passion, fight for every ball, go in hard with every tackle and play with intensity for the whole 90 minutes.

now is their chance to really step up, something that has been long overdue anyhow imo

Mcculloch definitely should not start in the heart of defence on Sunday, if he is going to play he should be played in front of the defence. Celtic will run rings around him if he starts at the back. I hardly doubt McCdowall is going to change the team much from the Hearts game, His tactics and formations are so predictable it's unreal.

I'd want Bell. Foster, Jig, McGregor, Wallace. Aird, Hutton, Law, Temps. Miller, Clarke.

Play as many players who are up for it. A formation we are comfortable with. A set up that promotes quick passing and keeping the ball down. I dont think a Stevie Smith & Daly 451 team is going to give us confidence to go for it, although its a much lower risk set up. Foster is shite but all we have. Jig is our captain and experienced. Hutton same as black but no temper. All my opinion off.

Step up and play.