Sunday Morning Pre-Scum Game Routine

jafrfc

What's your pre match routine for sunday?

Up early on Sunday for a fry up to line the stomach, get the tunes on the go and then a few of the boys coming over for a few beverages before the game and off to the bus for 11am.

Right up for it now, Sunday can't come quick enough. Anything can happen in these games.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually round to orange hols but police put block on it

So off to bowling club at 10 for a right fucking few . Obviously good big breakfast to start me off then pins of ice cold tennents and several double voddies.and in bru. Tunes on in the bus . Fucking bring these horrible nappy ripping bastards on. And I am sure a right good chorus of big jock knew will shut those cunts up along with a wee late dodgy penalty award in the last minute down at the rangers end.

up back of 7, Walk the dog headphones in and tunes blasting full colors on hopefully meet a couple of tarriers. Back home for a few bacon rolls and a Cider bus at 9 through to Glasgow about 11 few more pints then off to watch the bears, Pumped up for it now. I Have the battle fever on

Tunes on as soon as I wake up, shower, roll and square, half chap and a couple of beers before getting the bus at 11 to Hampden with the troops. Got a night out on Friday and Saturday so no doubt there will be a patsy in there at some point in the morning to square me up.

Up in the morning , raise the Union Jack in the back garden, put the Rangers songs on full volume, and let all my tim neighbours today is the day these scummy bs get a doing, have a full breakfast and crack a few beers open, then doon to the guys house for a few and then bus.

and then sleep in the wendy house in the back garden when i get home lol

Have a wank, go to the toilet, have a wank, clean my teeth, have a wank, make some eggs bacon and beans, have a wank, eat my breakfast, have a wank, put my shoes on, have a wank, look for my keys while having a wank, lock my door, have a wank, then I travel on the train up to Glasgow from Ardrossan, all the time having a big long wank.

Have a wank, go to the toilet, have a wank, clean my teeth, have a wank, make some eggs bacon and beans, have a wank, eat my breakfast, have a wank, put my shoes on, have a wank, look for my keys while having a wank, lock my door, have a wank, then I travel on the train up to Glasgow from Ardrossan, all the time having a big long wank.

How the feck to you manage to see the game.