Sunday Morning Pre-Scum Game Routine

jafrfc

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a wank, go to the toilet, have a wank, clean my teeth, have a wank, make some eggs bacon and beans, have a wank, eat my breakfast, have a wank, put my shoes on, have a wank, look for my keys while having a wank, lock my door, have a wank, then I travel on the train up to Glasgow from Ardrossan, all the time having a big long wank.

Rail replacement on Sunday btw. Bus from Ardrossan-Kilwinning-Paisley then train to Glasgow. Yer wank may be interupted.

Can of lager upon waking, maybe munch a wee roll or something to line the stomach, then off to my Dads then off to the boozer, bus at 11:15, good swally upon arrival then in early to abuse the scum.

Folk should watch how much their drinking though, im going to get pished but I can see the polis telling people too drunk theyre not getting it, dont ruin it for yourselves bears!

Up to my mate's for half 8. Cargo in hand and I've to get the rolls. 15 of the troops heading up.

Past victories games on the telly, tunes blaring and a wee sashaoke, rolls & sausage and beers.

Walk down get the BSC bus at the back of 12.

Sing-a-long on the bus, battle fever on, screaming abuse to any bheggars we see on way to game.

Cannot wait!!!!!

:party::crabflute:

Have a wank, go to the toilet, have a wank, clean my teeth, have a wank, make some eggs bacon and beans, have a wank, eat my breakfast, have a wank, put my shoes on, have a wank, look for my keys while having a wank, lock my door, have a wank, then I travel on the train up to Glasgow from Ardrossan, all the time having a big long wank.

Juan,is that you?

Doctor Collot I presume?

Rail replacement on Sunday btw. Bus from Ardrossan-Kilwinning-Paisley then train to Glasgow. Yer wank may be interupted.

Thanks for the info ready1873 but I'm not actually getting the train up, thankfully we're heading up in the car. My original post wasn't entirely factual :P

Wake up, give my wife some sectarian abuse , then a quick breakfast, couple of Beers and get the train to the game. Hate the stadium but love games at Hampden as I'm on the mount Florida line so don't need to drive. Bevy and a game of poker at mine afterwards. Tims being allowed to play dependant on the result ....

Get up, make girlfreind a cup of tea.

Over to her parents to take them to look for a new 3 piece suite.

Cake and coffee in a cafe.

Then take them home.

:angel:

Back to mine and a change in tempo!!

Game on tv, beers, with tunes in background and then she sees a side of me she hasn't seen before!!

:angry::beer1::crabflute: