Sunday Morning Pre-Scum Game Routine

jafrfc

:lol: Sorry, I just misread that when I was scrolling down. Thought you said - 6 hour shit first and foremost and then just watch the game on the big screen.

I'll probably lock myself in the work cubical, I'll be such a nervous wreck throughout.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably lock myself in the work cubical, I'll be such a nervous wreck throughout.

The game will probably feel like it's only 15min long, old firm games usually feel like they are shorter than 90min because of the nerves and the complete focus you have on the game, this game's going to be even worse. That is of course if we're not getting beat after 2min!

Would normally be up early doors and pace around the front room, a bag of nerves, waiting for a reasonable time to crack the first can open. Then, after 7am, on it - tunes blaring getting into the zone (amusing the kids and pissing off the missus)

This week, however, I have cricket nets from 9-10.30 so it'll be home for a shower and on it by 11.00, still a bag of nerves and pissing off the missus!

As many Bears have said.... up early, shower, shite n shave (depends on the night before). Being over here.. just hit F5 on RM until the match starts on RTV. Try and hide the bevvy from the Missus (at least try... it never works). Match starts at 8:30am my time

I always stand during OF matches -- never sit. Screaming at the telly. "Break that fucking cunts legs" is usually the norm. I am the quintessential 90 minute bigot -- and proud of it. :7325:

The game will probably feel like it's only 15min long, old firm games usually feel like they are shorter than 90min because of the nerves and the complete focus you have on the game, this game's going to be even worse. That is of course if we're not getting beat after 2min!

I find if we go ahead early, then the game lasts an eternity, this one will be ten times worse.

Would normally be up early doors and pace around the front room, a bag of nerves, waiting for a reasonable time to crack the first can open. Then, after 7am, on it - tunes blaring getting into the zone (amusing the kids and pissing off the missus)

This week, however, I have cricket nets from 9-10.30 so it'll be home for a shower and on it by 11.00, still a bag of nerves and pissing off the missus!

You play cricket? What a poof.

Have a wank, go to the toilet, have a wank, clean my teeth, have a wank, make some eggs bacon and beans, have a wank, eat my breakfast, have a wank, put my shoes on, have a wank, look for my keys while having a wank, lock my door, have a wank, then I travel on the train up to Glasgow from Ardrossan, all the time having a big long wank.

You're a wanker.

No offence, but you've pretty much said it yourself. ;)

Whenever i walk into the stadium and get to my seat at OF games I always shout "Right Rangers, intae these dirty f****n bastards!"

At the last OF at Ibrox i got in and shouted it as usual, some old guy a few rows down turned and shouted "Oi!" and pointed at me, i thought "smashin, this old dicks gonnae point me out to the steward and im getting huckled out of here"...but the guy looked at me for a second and shouted to me "dirty SMELLY fen**n bastards!". No one gives a fuck on OF day haha

Wake up. Scratch ma baws check my tickets. Roll n square have a jobby. Check my tickets. Have another jobby then a shower ( slice sausage working already). Look at my tickets again. Huge mug of coffee. I am driving so booze free. Turn back at lochwinnoch cos I forgot my tickets.

Fucking cannot wait. Mon the Gers.

Saturday night , usual party with the wife . Once she coups it , on here geeing myself up and posting shite till 3,4,5 ish.

Then get the boys up , jump on a 23 , and all get a fish supper for our breakfast outside Hampden before the game.