Who Do You Think Will Leave Today?

North Rd

As much as he's not living up to expectations, losing Law would be a disaster.

What do we do in midfield after that? Just Black and Hutton? At least Law is creative. Not sure we could turn down £250k though.

It'll be OK, we have Robbie Crawford to step in...

You are at it.

Law is a coward and should never have the honour of wearing our shirt again, along with the other incompetent cowards that disgraced our club yesterday.

He is also the only midfielder even remotely likely to score a goal. In a better side he would be a decent player for us.

He is also the only midfielder even remotely likely to score a goal. In a better side he would be a decent player for us.

After yesterday they should never get another chance.

We have the second highest paid squad in the country and yet we couldn't even create a chance yesterday.

Law was not alone but he was like a deer trapped in headlights the whole game.

It shows how far our standards have dropped when some are defending a player because he poses a threat against the likes of Alloa. Only players who have the bottle and ability to play in matches like yesterday should be anywhere near Rangers first team.

As far as I'm concerned they do not deserve the support of the fans anymore.

I support the club but everyone of those players yesterday should be binned. Even after the match Miller can't help himself saying there's not much of a difference between the teams.

He must have watched a different match from me and from his performance he would have been as well standing next to me and let Clark play in his place.

It has been clear for sometime that we need a clear out in the board, dugout and on the pitch.

Until that happens we will continue to be a laughing stock.

The other thing from yesterday's performans is not one of our players cares about our club or support and that is probably the biggest disgrace.

Poor old Ricksen put more effort and pride in to taking the kick off last week than those incompetent cowards yesterday.

They let every past, present and future Ranger down and that is unforgivable.

The worst thing is if we beat Raith Rovers we could meet that shower again and the thought fills me with dread.

I can't see many (if any) leaving today unless they want out. And we can't let 7 or 8 leave as we have no replacements for them. I think we are stuck with this dross until the end of the season unfortunately.

Keep hearing these rumours about loan players from Newcastle but will they play? Or will McDowall be told to play them maybe?

Either way i don't see much happening at Rangers today. More important issues to be resolved first.

We already sold our best midfielder in Mcleod. If we can get a tenner for any of that shite thats left then I would take it, but nobody is stupid enough to buy any of our players so nobody will leave unless the are released. I don't understand why we still play left backs at left midfield. Surely templeton would be a better option. As for miller upfront on his own his pace has gone, if we were going to play counter attack surely we should have went with Clark for pace.