Celtic Fan Collection For Young Bear

CHAMPS4LIFE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play to the guy... He doesn't need to do this. Not all Celtic fans are scum, they are some decent ones too who support their club and don't sing off ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ/Republican song sheet.

Hope the little bear cub gets well soon. Hopefully our club will lash him up with some gifts and a nice day out!

I've said to many a tim that unfortunately they've allowed their club to be brought to the level of their most bitter idiotic fan and have stood by while their club is dragged through the mud. ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ who have terrorised city after city and bullied their own fans ,the shareholders who would rather no sponsor rather than share one with Rangers and the bigots who got a song to No1 in the online charts which supported IRA terrorists and their hatred of the poppy. The list goes on and on but they all tell me these idiots don't represent them or the club but the simple fact is that if you stay silent then you are condoning it and the bottom line is the shameful club is defined by scum.

guilt money

he's one of yer own, he's one of yer own.... along with Saville, he's one of yer own

hope the weeman is minted and tells them tae stick their money, or better still, publicly puts the money towards a charity to help the victims of child abuser Jim Torbett c*ltic legend (u'll be lucky to find that charity tho)

I see this collection as no more than a stunt to try and lessen the truth of this incident, a Rangers supporters bus was attacked and a 10 year old was hit by a bottle thrown after the doors were forced open. The Police seem to be failing in their duty to bring this rabble to book for their crimes across the country and the press seems to be well and truly in their back pockets of the club they support.

This could very well have been a petrol bomb that was thrown, and to be honest I see it only as a matter of time before something of this ilk takes place unless action is taken at the highest level to bring this growing cancer in Scottish society to and end by punishing that club for the criminal actions of their fans.

It is my believe that when a club starts to give tours of their facilities and offers to pay the defence costs of fans who have rioted at an away game in Europe have set a precedent and have to be viewed as complicit in the actions of these people and should be brought to book along with them in the courts.

Could the Rangers fans fighting fund not offer 10k for a conviction, if that's not enough up it to 25k, believe me someone will stick the cunt in for that.

A sectarian attack on a minor with an offensive weapon, looking at least a couple of year .

But our fighting fund should be dipped into to get justice for this family.

And as the other poster said, get them to give the money raised to yorkhill.

If my son I would tell them to stick it up their arses.