New Balance

About 8 months ago I was on the train from London -> Glasgow and got talking to a guy who was head of marketing or something at NB. I thought he was full of shite until I searched his LinkedIn profile and found him.

He was telling me they had decent cash reserves and were looking to invest in high profile sponsorships without naming any names (obviously) - was showing me pictures of him meeting loads of famous cricketers they sponsor (Dale Steyn, Jonathan Trott). I'm pretty sure he was a bit drunk :lol:. Random story.

Surely that'll be less money for the tarriers going from Nike to NB here's hoping

Not necessarily.. NB may want them more than Nike.

NB are just starting out in the kit manufacturing game.. yet they've already aquired Liverpool, Stoke, Sevilla and Porto. Celtic sell a lot of kits, especially in America.. So it's easy to see why NB want them.

Surely that'll be less money for the tarriers going from Nike to NB here's hoping

Probably much more, NB have already signed up some teams around the same size as Sellick in terms of European football and have given them 2-3 times what they were getting before with more established kit companies.

Probably much more, NB have already signed up some teams around the same size as Sellick in terms of European football and have given them 2-3 times what they were getting before with more established kit companies.

Hopefully not,with the state Scottish football is in I'd be surprised if NB were throwing vast amounts of cash at them on a brighter note aswell their green and grey rags are going to be even shittier than usual haha

Not necessarily.. NB may want them more than Nike.

NB are just starting out in the kit manufacturing game.. yet they've already aquired Liverpool, Stoke, Sevilla and Porto. Celtic sell a lot of kits, especially in America.. So it's easy to see why NB want them.

Wheres the proof they sell lots of kits in America? Been to New York twice and Vegas and never once seen a scum top. However I seen a couple of Rangers tops in New York.

Wheres the proof they sell lots of kits in America? Been to New York twice and Vegas and never once seen a scum top. However I seen a couple of Rangers tops in New York.

Based on 'independent market research' carried out around 10 years ago for Sellick and according to Liewell they have a 1 million fanbase in the good OL USA. Never seen the actual metrics or stats so put this alongside the 'biggest club in the world' and 'Japan tour' mince spouted by the Emperor from the East.

Based on 'independent market research' carried out around 10 years ago for Sellick and according to Liewell they have a 1 million fanbase in the good OL USA. Never seen the actual metrics or stats so put this alongside the 'biggest club in the world' and 'Japan tour' mince spouted by the Emperor from the East.

There is no denying that there is a huge immigrant of Irish decent over there. WTF did this poll consist of? Looking up the phone book and marking any name starting with O' or remotely Irish sounding as "faithfull froo an froo"?

More notions of grandeur from the nappy rippers.

Cunts are laughable