Are We Too Soft On Players/management

We have had protests en masse against the board etc but all the team seem to get is booed at the end of every game.

They are taking the piss right out of us with their lack of effort, desire or any sort of will to win.

Could you imagine this was Italy or somewhere like that, the "ultras" would be straight at the training ground and tell them how it fucking is.

Is there anything we as fans can realistically do to just give the players a kick up the arse and let them know they are a disgrace because booing at the end of a game isn't enough

Yes uncle fester like his money grabbing grub predecessor should have been sacked for gross incompetence.

If the rumours are true Ally be back by Tuesday anyone so sings super ally is a fucking idiot and part of the problem

What rumours are these?

I bet they are made up by the anti-King mob.

there is no leadership on the park,no one who has the ability to put his foot on the ball and dictate the play,no guts in the team!today was like watching a sunday league game,atrocious!!!

Yes we are.

There are simple things that can be fixed without needing to be Pep Guardiola. For example, being 5 yards into their half and we're taking long throw ins to nobody? What even is that? Playing so many players out of position?

You could go on, it's simply not good enough. They don't care and Kenny McDowell is an absolute embarrassment, I read an interview he did last week and it was disgraceful.

The players or management just don't have it. They have proved this time and time again. Just how much longer do we have to sit and watch this?

Wonder if any of the players think to themselves 'you know what, we are cheating the fans here', given the desire, I think very few of them, if any.

You can bet your bottom dollar that there will be the same pish interview mid week with one of the imposters saying 'oh we will need to play better blah blah blah'. It's just so repetitive and tiring and we are all sick of it.

We know the level these players have played at before, either with us or with other SPL teams, yet they are nowhere near those levels.

The manager, captain and experienced players on the park all have a share of the blame. These are seasoned professionals on a lot of money per week, and still the coaching and playing is way below an expected standard. Regardless of the change of board the playing side of the club and the attitude is rotten to the core.

I cant remember the last time this team dug in to achieve a result, they have frankly embarrassed themselves and us too often, and I honestly have very little respect for them at all now. I still support Rangers 100% but these experienced staff and players have let us down badly.

Will the necessary changes happen in next few months ? Probably not. All we can do is look forward to an en masse clearout at end of season.

This really really needs to stop now.

The present players who are in place need removing asap as this is the worst I've ever seen in Rangers tops.

I've been watching Gers since 1964 and this is horrendous.

I am really anticipating writing to who is in charge of the club now.

We need a replacement manager Durie in temporary, 8 of this Team need dropped and more.

We have to change and put the youth in now,I'm serious we need youngsters in with Skill, pace and Strenght now.

Asap.