Tom Walsh

calgary

I thought Tom Walsh was the only good thing about tonight.

He showed more drive and energy when he came on than most of these impostors have shown all season, and must be given a run in the team.

Our so called experienced players have been a disgrace to the jersey for far too long.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did more in twenty five minutes than the a couple of them have done in twenty five games.

Not saying he is the messiah, however, he actually got you up off your seat a few times, which is more than can be said (ability

wise) from the majority of these useless husks.

Being able to give us genuine width, beat a man and drive with pace is huge. Something we have lacked for longer than I care to remember.

He did more in twenty five minutes than the a couple of them have done in twenty five games.

Not saying he is the messiah, however, he actually got you up off your seat a few times, which is more than can be said (ability

wise) from the majority of these useless husks.

Being able to give us genuine width, beat a man and drive with pace is huge. Something we have lacked for longer than I care to remember.

since barry mckay was at rangers and getting a game........ no idea why we didnt recall him

I thought even Vuckic was poor tonight, yeah, he ran and took people on, but he wasn't getting by them.

Wallace needs coaching on his right foot because it's absolutely diabolical for an international footballer.

Robinson gives me the shits every time he leaves his 6 yard box.

Only positive was young Tom.

Once again youngsters showing they want to make a name for themselves, while the "pros" are happy to just pick up their overinflated wage packets until their contract runs out.

I said before we need to play the youth, they aren't going to be world beaters but I'm sure they'll have more about them than this pish.

I'd play an experienced keeper, preferably bell who'd id keep for next season inevitably in the championship. Then I'd play the following (ignoring those out on loan)

Sinnamon Faure Gasparotto Wallace

Murdoch Hutton

McKay Vuckic Templeton

Walsh/Gallagher

Not sure if Darren Ramsay is up to playing in central mid for first team, ideally it would have been Macleod and Telfer or Macleod and murdoch but Hutton and Murdoch is probably our best option at the moment.

Make no doubt about it promotion with the current approach will not happen. If the board can accept another year in this division then they believe we can budget for it and survive financially. I want a new manager as much as anyone but I'd be prepared to wait til the summer to get Cathro as I doubt even mourinho could get this mob promoted.

What a terrible display again , the team changes every week , we have no sprit , guts or the will to win , a new management team is required now , there must be change this week . Ally do the right think , you have built a dreadful team whilst we have made you a millionaire , you have got the club by the balls over the ridiculous pay off required , if you have any thought for the club and fans cut a Deal and go now

He certainly made an impresion with the little time he got, good prospect. I still think this is fixable but we need someone who can in still some self belief, some confidence and most certainly a plan b, c, d for when plan A (fire it long to boyd\daly) doesnt work

Its soul destroying watching the ball getting lumped forward at every opportunity, these guys can play football, they just dont believe it enough imo

Nicky Clark is a fucking enigma.

Drop him and give his place to Walsh

Felt a bit sorry for Clark tonight, service to him was awful and he had to drop so deep to get the ball to his feet it was pointless, also had to do all Daly's running for him as that cunt really is s fucking waste of space.

He certainly looked to be worth a regular place in the side, but in saying that he missed a fantastic opportunity to cut the ball back to Clark for a easy tap-in right at the death which would have won us the game.

I seriously don't see what anyone see in Clark apart from his pace.

Does absolutely fuck all apart from run around, isn't the best finisher, isn't the best in the air, isn't the best at holding up the ball and doesn't link up the play all that well either.

I've been saying for a while Tom and Ryan Sinnamon are the two I would rate highest from the youth players.

Probably not an out and out wide player, but since McDowall has been in charge we have had absolutely zero width.

Under Ally for the most part as well. When you have been starved of width as we have, it's amazing what even

a relative contribution appears like.

It's the best we have looked out wide on either flank or sometime, even for a short sample size.

Him and Murdoch our only shining lights. Very impressed with him. To think of the absolute dross we persist with and we have exciting kids bursting to play being ignored.

Sinnamon, Halkett and Kelly should be in the team this weekend too. With Walsh and Murdoch also starting. Time to weed out the merceneric imposters.