Are You Happy With The Appointment Of Mccall?

716 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with the appointment of McCall

said no due to the fact I don't want a former player involved yet again.

It really hasn't done us any favours in the past and although good for the short term as I agree you need someone who knows Scottish football etc. It's not a vision that I am happy with long term.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

said no due to the fact I don't want a former player involved yet again.

It really hasn't done us any favours in the past and although good for the short term as I agree you need someone who knows Scottish football etc. It's not a vision that I am happy with long term.

I understand that point totally, however I think McCall is a different breed of ex player. From the looks of things he believes in fitness and not in players gorging on a all you can eat buffet.

Hopefully he has the professionalism we have been crying out for.

Even now the dust has settled, I'm still delighted with this appointment. His interviews and conduct just more and more.

He talks of taking responsibility, great facilities that you can go out and train on, come in and then go back out. He has seen our matches for months and knows what's wrong with our play and performances. He believes he is the right man for now.

He sounds so eager and up for the challenge.

I wanted this appointment and believe it was the best possible at this time and his every word and act confirms this.

Well done to the board. They've largely done quite well since the takeover or power, barring the Chris Graham nonsense.

Aye but Moyes had a clause in the contract that meant he could be sacked if he didn't qualify for the champs league. Therefore didn't get his 6 year pay off....

We Should have put a clause in Ally's contract that if he ever failed to win the diddy petrofact cup he was punted without pay.

Moyes earned 7M at man u 4.5M of which was compensation, not bad for 10 months.

Wasnt too fussed about him to be honest but after i heard him speak i was quite excited, The only thing im not happy about is that i reckon its guaranteed that Jig will start as normal only due to him being club captain etc, he wont be dropped any time soon i reckon.

Gteat start. Players in training on their day off and has upped the training schedule already apparently. Would love to know what went on in our previous sessions. Train 2 hours per day, thurs off and pick up £1000's, not a bad gig.

as long as it is only until the end of the season and that we have a box office manager lined up for next season

as long as it is only until the end of the season and that we have a box office manager lined up for next season

Just out of interest, when you say "box office manager" who did you have in mind ? I can't see any box office manager want to come and manage in Scotland let alone should we be staying in the championship, although I hear Madrid are for sacking Ancelloti soon

Gteat start. Players in training on their day off and has upped the training schedule already apparently. Would love to know what went on in our previous sessions. Train 2 hours per day, thurs off and pick up £1000's, not a bad gig.

This is what infuriates me about McCoist & his sidekicks. Paid over £1million a year, 20+ points behind Hearts and they still had the fucking cheek to have days off/karaokes after cup final defeats and still claim the past 3 seasons have been "traumatic"?

McCall is a complete breath of fresh air from these imposters and he's said more in 2 interviews than what they done in nearly 4 years.

Onwards and upwards.

I said yes.

He did go on about confidence. It is apparent it is lacking in the team, but when the bulk of the players seem to have an attitude of doing the minimum and passing the buck, his job is going to be 10 times more difficult. The attitude of most of the players today was rank beyond measure.