*****the Official Hibs V Rangers Thread*****

McCulloch has never been a centre back. He's been shoehorned in there for some reason that nobody can figure out.

What do you mean?

It makes perfect sense. He's too slow to be a left mid, so he was moved up front. He wasn't good enough technically to play up front so he was moved into midfield - where you know, ability is irrelevant. His positioning and pace was letting him down in midfield, so he was moved to the back - where you know, positioning and pace don't matter at all. He wasn't getting enough action at the back so he was moved back up front. Then he was pushed into midfield because we had Sandaza - a striker tailor-made for the lower leagues of Scottish football. He was then pushed back up front when Sandaza inexplicably failed to settle (a lightweight Spanish forward not settling in the lower leagues of Scottish football could not have been predicted). Eventually we were struggling at the back so Mr. Can-Do-Anything was moved back there so that his crippled, slow, technique-less, headless chicken self could stop us conceding too many goals.

It's perfectly straightforward, based on sound decision making, and has been a resounding success.

Just arrives at ground, dont remember seeing so many spare tickets on the go at easter rd before

Shame tae cos i fancy us for a good win

CMon the teddy berrs

There were a few spares floating around on my bus last week mate with no takers. Can't blame guys for not going when the players have evidently downed tools. At the start of the season this was one of the fixtures I was really looking forward to, how things have changed.

Lee McCulloch is not a centre back. He may have been deployed there, regularly, but a centre back he is not.

As I've said before he is not a football player. Technically speaking he would be a left midfielder... But the point I was making originally was we have 5 defensive minded players playing so therefore we shouldn't be conceding goals against an average hibs team. I think we all know that we will lose goals and probably get beat off these cunts and all it will do is underline how poor the team/squad is.

As I've said before he is not a football player. Technically speaking he would be a left midfielder... But the point I was making originally was we have 5 defensive minded players playing so therefore we shouldn't be conceding goals against an average hibs team. I think we all know that we will lose goals and probably get beat off these cunts and all it will do is underline how poor the team/squad is.

I think we'll win 2-1

N hes still not a cb

McCann is absolutely spot on there.

Still not sure what to think of McCall's team selection, I'm willing to give him time though. Tbh we could have Guardiola managing this shower and even he would struggle to get a reaction from them. The problem is the attitude of the senior players, not the manager imo.

Just wondering here, but how we lining up today?