*****the Official Hibs V Rangers Thread*****

Interesting line up.

Unlike others I'll watch the game then judge. People can say drop this player or that player but need to realize our squad is so weak that the alternatives are no better. McCall can only pish with the cock he's got.

Unless of course we bring in Random Youth I've Never Seen staight in to the starting eleven.

McCall has said time and again he will drop underperforming players - the worst offender, the guy costing us goals/games, forcing the team to sit deep, playing long balls all day still gets a start?!

We've seen McCulloch wrecking games all season and so has McCall. There is no excuse for not giving someone else a chance in the team over someone that proves week in week out that he is not capable of performing and not deserving of the arm band

McCulloch, Moshni, mcgregor, and zaliukas are all centre backs. Whether they are playing cb today or not is irrelevant. We are fielding 4 cb's and a left back in that team.

McCulloch has never been a centre back. He's been shoehorned in there for some reason that nobody can figure out.

Maybe going tighter at the back is what we need but that line-up does not give me any confidence what so ever

You'd think with the worse two defenders in the league playing in our defence, only the worse can happen. Could it go as high as a 6 goal loss. Who knows, if we're down by 3 in the first half, I won't be wasting any more of my time.

McCulloch, Moshni, mcgregor, and zaliukas are all centre backs. Whether they are playing cb today or not is irrelevant. We are fielding 4 cb's and a left back in that team.

Lee McCulloch is not a centre back. He may have been deployed there, regularly, but a centre back he is not.