*****the Official Rangers Vs Cowdenbeath Thread*****

Zaliukas played against England last night. No chance of him starting so that's going to be at least one enforced change.

He didn't exactly cover himself in glory either, although it might be a little bit ott because playing against england is a big step up from playing against the dross we do.

He didn't exactly cover himself in glory either, although it might be a little bit ott because playing against england is a big step up from playing against the dross we do.

Actually.. thought he did well. Some good defensive headers.. got in Rooney's way enough. Like you say.. in comparison to playing the teams we play.... stepped up well (tu)

Today? 5-0 The Rangers

Actually.. thought he did well. Some good defensive headers.. got in Rooney's way enough. Like you say.. in comparison to playing the teams we play.... stepped up well (tu)

Today? 5-0 The Rangers

Really? Oh well, I thought he was caught ball watching too many times, not switched on enough. I'm thinking if McCall can keep the momentum going it could be a high scoreline, but it's down to the players now and I still don't trust them. Another clean sheet would be amazing, especially since it's going to be an unsettled back 3, 4, or 5 :P

Any Highlanders, there's a march to Nellie Deans through the city, Game will be shown live on the big screen.

Rod The Prod has a free buffet and a band on tonight after the game

Those who subscribe to the "Official BT" Your link is up for today, usual pass :D

I don't think Temps can really afford to have a bad game here, has to take his chance. Central defence looks suspect but overall decent, bench looks strong too. Id like to see Hardie get around 30 mins aswell.

This game is just as important as last week, any win will do but I'd love to catch Hibs' goal difference

Really? Oh well, I thought he was caught ball watching too many times, not switched on enough. I'm thinking if McCall can keep the momentum going it could be a high scoreline, but it's down to the players now and I still don't trust them. Another clean sheet would be amazing, especially since it's going to be an unsettled back 3, 4, or 5 :P

No worries Jack. I suppose I was just surprised he was ok (in that match) -- which I equate to doing well! (tu) Think we will hammer Cowdenbeath today .. and that's not with the blue tinted specs on either. Sticking with 5-0. (tu)

Fuck. Back to 4 at the back. Disappointed with that. We looked solid with 3 central defenders and we don't without.

Could easily still be a 3-5-2 with Moshni, McCulloch and McGregor CB and Templeton RWB.