Outstanding Vb Article

thehost

The police and the treasury should be taking this forward.

Come on Mr FOCUS. You watch this site. Do the job you swore an oath to, and pass this to your colleagues.

Dereliction of duty and coverering up suspected crimes is an offence.

I could not agree more. (tu)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite saddening to see what lengths the scum would go to in order to destroy us!

And yet it allows Liewell to hold his hands up and say, "nothing to do with us, the club.

If they were so-called supporters of the Tic, they acted on their own."

Yet the behavior of the cunts at the last OF game at Savile Row, where they had the giant Hector Tifos, showed that they knew a lot more about us than WE did.

I hope they get destroyed.

I am prepared to wait.

What's the chances of anything ever happening though? Who are the people that this information can be given to that will actually be sure to do something about it?

This is a good article and there's been some pretty damning information posted on here across the last few years so is there actually anyway to get results from the info gathered?

From a personal viewpoint, I don't see this one being swept under the carpet. All links to their social media accounts etc deleted (as soon as the VB articles were published).....albeit, unfortunately for the screenshots.

They are fucking shitting it and (to be honest) I'd be very surprised if those concerned haven't already had meeting with their management regarding this.

Tick, tock, tick..........

From a personal viewpoint, I don't see this one being swept under the carpet. All links to their social media accounts etc deleted (as soon as the VB articles were published).....albeit, unfortunately for the screenshots.

They are fucking shitting it and (to be honest) I'd be very surprised if those concerned haven't already had meeting with their management regarding this.

Where are Scotland's protectors of sectarianism in all this 'Nil by Mouth'. Ironic that these parasites only ever challenge/tackle/castigate/demonise Rangers fans. Also ironic that those who hate everything British work for Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs. There is out and out bigotry, posts of an offensive nature and disgusting behaviour from senior people who should know how to behave better. Why doesn't everyone on here not send it all to senior HMRC directors in England, the main operational director is Ruth Owen, these people are bringing a government department into disrepute and breaching various codes of conduct.

I hope so they really are disgusting cunts.

The product of segregated schooling and guess who helped establish it? Yes the people they despise.

It's time somebody took a look at the way that these organisations are appointing staff too.

Rarely do I not find myself on the phone to someone whose very names let the world know what they are.

They are discriminating big time.

The V B have done such a good job finding all this information I hope they can get someone to take this forward. (tu)

To both, i sure hope so.

Well all the so called Journos who like sitting on their arse and get their stories from sites like this have got one here.

But will they run with it?........NAW

There are other reporters and not under the influence of the dark side. As I said the work they are doing is fantastic but it has to be out in the wide public.

I know we can be bitter at timed but they take their obsessiveness to a new level.

These sad individuals and groups really have got a very large chip on their shoulders and to me it's mentally unhealthy.

It absolutely is... Not right in the napper.

And you just know they will be looking in on this thread.

tumblr_lt2rt1YdjM1qafrh6.gif