Outstanding Vb Article

thehost

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of mentally-disturbed, tragicomic amoebas these people are.

This is what Rangers domination did to them while they were growing up. It's just like King Kenny said about them:

"Why would they hold a zombie party at new year...? Dunno... why does a psychopath do what he does?"

You can tell she's a real classy burd with this statement.

A delighted Mrs Sugden said: “When the letter came in it was so official looking I thought it was a court summons at first!

Hopefully in time her wish will come true and it will be a court summons, then rewarded with a jail sentence, oh how proud she will be to then serve Her Majesty......... in one of her other big houses.

Then her family will get their wish also, that of her being away from them for a long time and not just two days a week.

:uk:

Feedback re Alistair Cunningham - protectively mark mail

Derek Hughes - protectively mark mail

Tina(?) Gallagher - protectively mark mail

I wonder if HMRC have a baseline marking at PROTECT - that would make sense given who they are. - PROTECT (this is a sub-national security marking): The compromise of this information or material would be likely: - to cause substantial distress to individuals; - to breach proper undertakings to maintain the confidence of information provided by third parties; - to breach statutory restrictions on the disclosure of information.

And this woman is photoing her inbox and posting it online. A hacker could phish her mail account like fuck to see if he could gain access. Eventually she will do something daft - click on a link to update her paypal account or some such shite - and away you go to embedding some malware. The point is that she has flagged herself as someone who has access to sensitive data and will be targeted accordingly by unscrupulous sorts. Her predilection for zombies would be somewhat ironic in those circumstances given thats a nickname for PC's that have been hijacked

Nothing will be done .I have said for years . Nepotism is at it's worst in Cumbernauld and East Kilbride buildings and these rancid fuck pigs should be sacked or disciplined .

Sadly they, like Glasgow City Council are infested with vermin .Key people with certain obvious allegiance holding Important Government positions but behaving like the scum we know they are .

I read this post yesterday and thought what a great article by the VB's, truly magnificent stuff. I just ask myself who is protecting these people and (apart from the obvious answer) why are they getting away with it?

Without stating the obvious, your first question answers your second.

What's the chances of anything ever happening though? Who are the people that this information can be given to that will actually be sure to do something about it?

This is a good article and there's been some pretty damning information posted on here across the last few years so is there actually anyway to get results from the info gathered?

What's the chances of anything ever happening though? Who are the people that this information can be given to that will actually be sure to do something about it?

This is a good article and there's been some pretty damning information posted on here across the last few years so is there actually anyway to get results from the info gathered?

The V B have done such a good job finding all this information I hope they can get someone to take this forward. (tu)

What a fantastic article well done to the person who went to such great lengths to find out just how our so called public servants behave but as they say what goes around comes around, let's hope that they have all stocked up on supplies of Andrex they just might need it!!!!!

The V B have done such a good job finding all this information I hope they can get someone to take this forward. (tu)

The police and the treasury should be taking this forward.

Come on Mr FOCUS. You watch this site. Do the job you swore an oath to, and pass this to your colleagues.

Dereliction of duty and coverering up suspected crimes is an offence.

What a fantastic article well done to the person who went to such great lengths to find out just how our so called public servants behave but as they say what goes around comes around, let's hope that they have all stocked up on supplies of Andrex they just might need it!!!!!

I do recall when they were our "obedient servants", and would sign off printed matter as such, changed days now that they have allowed the timmigrants to breach the higher echelons of this non income generating government office.

Then again, as it is non income generating it would be an attractive post to be attained by fifth columnists who feel nothing of abusing their position and laughing at what is a major contributor to their coffers, The Rangers.

Cockroaches each and everyone of them.

:uk: