Outstanding Vb Article

thehost

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all well and good finding these connections and writing articles about it, but it would be another thing to report this information to the public audit office and the other relevant authorities. Don't get me wrong the stuff that these guys are doing is fantastic but it needs to get out into the public domain for everyone to see.

It's all well and good finding these connections and writing articles about it, but it would be another thing to report this information to the public audit office and the other relevant authorities. Don't get me wrong the stuff that these guys are doing is fantastic but it needs to get out into the public domain for everyone to see.

Well all the so called Journos who like sitting on their arse and get their stories from sites like this have got one here.

But will they run with it?........NAW

A lot of the links dont exist now they must be covering their tracks.

They can delete but it all still exists somewhere. They are either not very bright or far too comfortable in their bigotry. Surely there is an MP somewhere (maybe on the committee that has asked MA to appear before them) who will take this on?

I agree mate, but it is somewhat hard to do when the ones in positions of power are the main culprits, and also the ones holding all the brooms....... sweep, sweep and all that.

The same applies to the media (more so in Scotland) who are the main sweepers.

:uk:

This, its pretty shocking that nobody has the balls to take down these piss takers, no mp or journo will touch it with a bargepole, and the same old same old will continue to be churned out.

HMRC let Whyte run up 9 months worth paye unchecked knowing his previous record.

They also are still pursuing the Old Company at great expense to taxpayers even after losing the case twice through independent tribunals, they will not get any money even if they win.

They leaked sesitive documents to celtic minded bloggers and nothing was done about it.

The hagg knowing about a further appeal before it had officially announced is highly suspect as well.

We have always suspected that there was tarriers at the heart of HMRC driving this, here is the proof.

Any MP who comes out and says there will be a high level inquiry into this blatant bias from a Government department will get my vote.

So we weren't being paranoid when we said key people at HMRC had a clear agenda.

This is what you call vindication.

People I knew that were in the organisation until recently are not surprised. There were, and are, some pretty obviously pro-sellic, anti-Rangers types in higher echelons of the organisation.

Tells you everything you need to know about HMRC up here that they used to hold interviews at the girodome.

Anyway, great article. Are they going to follow this up with HMRC or whoever?

You can tell she's a real classy burd with this statement.

A delighted Mrs Sugden said: “When the letter came in it was so official looking I thought it was a court summons at first!

Priceless - they will be covering there arses like nobodies business. Just goes to show though, when you get a few people in certain positions they then get so comfortable that they think they rise above procedure and the law of the land.

That screenshot of her laptop would be a sackable offence in my work - it was only recently we had a security seminar talking about controlled documents, security clearance and the Internet. My company appear to treat their customers security more highly than HMRC - and that is extremely worrying for all HMRC customers.