***** Official Dumbarton V Rangers Thread *****

Shuggy

This season I have seen the occasional 1-2, but for taking a man on 1-on-1 and winning, Mohsni is one of few that's tried it never mind succeeded in doing so, watch our team when they have to beat a man, they all turn and go backwards or hit a stray pass, none of them push forward in a meaningful sense, Mohsni does that shit in defense, why not in midfield with a line behind him, it's not like Murdoch and Law don't get bullied defensively speaking and never lose the ball.

He can hit a pass, but our movement is generally woeful, when he plays watch for who there is to pass to before he "fucks up", most of the time he gets a shite ball with no where to go because ideally our team would play every pass to the keeper, such is our mentality.

Our midfield can't provide service, is lightweight and can't defend, it certainly can't win a header and generally speaking it doesn't beat a man or test the keeper with an effort - all in all what do they have going for them that Mohsni couldn't do better in theory? I'm not saying it WILL work, just we have limited options within our squad and certain players seem to be in the team regards of performance, we are shit and we need to try out idea's beyond "Same again lads".

Push forward .

What's That?

If true, nice to see Hardie start

Yup, better line up than i was expecting.

Jig starting used to disappoint me, but not anymore due to the fact that I know for certain when he's fit he'll play. McCoist or McDowall didn't have the balls to drop him and unfortunately, neither has McCall.

Good to see Hardie and Walsh starting though. (tu)

from the clubs web page

Rangers: Bell; McGregor, McCulloch, Zaliukas, Wallace; Vuckic, Law, Murdoch, Walsh; Hardie, Clark.

Subs: Simonsen, Boyd, Black, Gallagher, Shiels, Mohsni, Crawford.