Cricket

Mark Wood is frightening in full attack....just seen he is 33, I was kinda hoping he was in his late twenties.... the convicts are terrified of him

Cap doffed to Bairstow....has taken a lot of justified criticism but boy did he answer those critics....a fantastic 99....gutted for him not to get the century he deserved 

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Mark Wood is frightening in full attack....just seen he is 33, I was kinda hoping he was in his late twenties.... the convicts are terrified of him

Cap doffed to Bairstow....has taken a lot of justified criticism but boy did he answer those critics....a fantastic 99....gutted for him not to get the century he deserved 

Througly enjoyed the last few days. Hoping the weather allows us the time for the win. Bairstow doing the check that the ball was dead and he was in his crease was top stuff in between smashing the Australian bowlers😃👍😃

This is why people can’t take test cricket seriously.

3 days play out 5. 
Aussies retain the ashes because of it.

it’s England’s own fault.

they must have known weather would play a massive part, as it always does when it’s here.

they fucked the first 2 tests, leaving them needing 3 wins out of 3 with no weather breaks.

shame, as it would have been great in a 1 test shoot out.

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

First time I’ve really watched cricket for any length of time tbh, but how the fuck can you lose a game because of the weather. :lol: Is the cricket schedule so compact that they can’t wait a day, two days…..?  Seems mental.

Cunts stop for lunch and tea ffs

Absolute shows a shite 

28 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

First time I’ve really watched cricket for any length of time tbh, but how the fuck can you lose a game because of the weather. :lol: Is the cricket schedule so compact that they can’t wait a day, two days…..?  Seems mental.

Sure a seen earlier the play was due to start at 12:20 and they were stopping at 12:30 for lunch:lol:

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Ben Stokes. Man is at it again.

For the best part of 7 years my Dad has been hugely unimpressed with Stokes. I've never understood why...but fair play to my Dad he gave him a huge compliment yesterday by saying "aye he done no bad today" :lol:

The man is awesome. Just wish Root would find some form. 

I'm definitely excited about the World Cup though. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...