St Club Statement

Bad Robot

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this. It makes up for not thanking loyal ST holders at the same time as they thanked the boycoters.

I am really happy they have done this and its easily one of the most positive things the board have done so far.

If they had wouldn't that have suggested they where bipolar?

A great gesture by Rangers to all the loyal ST holders. Even better if they were to sell all the remaining paper tickets at half price, so the SPFL get even less of 50% they're expecting and Rangers have promised.

I thought I got a feeling for that in the statement were they talk about 'sensible' prices.

Good stuff from the Club, great gesture.

I can see the Hampdump Dicks saying no as they will say they need the money to distribute to the other Clubs.

If they had done their job properly, they would have got a sponsor and distributed that money.

Also, what the fuck do they think we've been doing for the last 3 years, we've distributed more money than they could think about to virtually every Club in Scotland.

Will be very interesting to see how the champions of sporting integrity try to wriggle out of this one. I hope we take this all the way if they fight back.

A precedent is a precedent..........a great gesture and one very welcome. Look for payback from SFA on King, FAP and all that.....